British Speedway Forum

Fantaaaaaaaaaaaaastic win!!! :wink:

Kiitos Kauko :lol:

Tak Daniel :lol:

Get in there lads, fantastic, looking forward to you bringing the trophy home to Derwent Park next week.

Congratulations to Dan and Kauko, will make lots of Worky people very pleased indeedy :)

gutted for somerset :cry:

Brilliant, what a result, congratulations to Dan and Kake on winning the best pairs.

Fairly respectable performance from Sheffield, despite some bad luck for the opposition it would seem but still better than last year.

Nice one Worky :)

Compton was pants last year, looks like he had a real go this time though.

Congrats to the Comets, great performance in a very strong field :approve:

Shame on the few Comets 'fans' who I am reliably informed were booing, shouting and swearing at the Rebels riders and staff at the end. Can someone not just dig a big hole and throw the idiots in it? :rolleyes:

But that can't overshadow an excellent meeting, with an excellent result if you happen to be a Comet B):D

Shame on the few Comets 'fans' who I am reliably informed were booing, shouting and swearing at the Rebels riders and staff at the end. Can someone not just dig a big hole and throw the idiots in it?

All depends why they were I guess, any idea?

Brilliant, what a result, congratulations to Dan and Kake on winning the best pairs.

agreed :approve:

well done

All depends why they were I guess, any idea?

Wherever the fans were from I think they had a problem with how the Reading/Somerset Semi final result was called by the ref. Surely they must know that the riders don't make the decisions the ref does so why they booed the riders was just childish!

Anyway well done to Workington on their victory and well done to The Rebels pair on a close second. Nermark's first corner in the Final did the damage although Doyley tried too slow things down at the end but to no avail.

A great meeting with plenty of passing on a superb track. The crowd didn't look that big to me but the ones that were there were certainly entertained. One thing that did seem to be missing was much team riding amongst the pairs. They just seemed to want to win the race intsead of thinking where their partner was. Ashworth in the Semi Final springs to mind with this.

Compton was pants last year, looks like he had a real go this time though.

Congrats to the Comets, great performance in a very strong field :approve:

Shame on the few Comets 'fans' who I am reliably informed were booing, shouting and swearing at the Rebels riders and staff at the end. Can someone not just dig a big hole and throw the idiots in it? :rolleyes:

But that can't overshadow an excellent meeting, with an excellent result if you happen to be a Comet B):D

Just got back excellent meeting and the final was well won by Workington.

Kramer missed the gate with Doyle out first. Doyle tried to slow it down when he saw what was happening but the Workington pair outsmarted him. Well done to the Comets.

There was a great deal of booing of the Somerset riders but from the 1st/2nd bend I could not tell who was doing it.

If it was Workington fans, shame on them. There was no bad riding anytime during the meeting so why try and inject bad feeling?

A great meeting with plenty of passing on a superb track. The crowd didn't look that big to me but the ones that were there were certainly entertained. One thing that did seem to be missing was much team riding amongst the pairs. They just seemed to want to win the race intsead of thinking where their partner was. Ashworth in the Semi Final springs to mind with this.

Well those pairs didn't want to win very much then!! Awwwwwwww that's why TT and Kev would have been good in the meeting, shame ............

Great win for Worky,i suppose theres some advantages of having a top heavy team,roll on the fours :lol: