British Speedway Forum

Had a look for the rececard earlier myself ...usually a job well done by danish webmaster. Bit late this time, found myself wondering had I got my dates mixed up and that maybe no GP on this weekend. Hope he has one up soon...its what adds fun to the borefest that the Gp's are this year. Sorry to keep complaining but only stating the truth.

Had a look for the rececard earlier myself ...usually a job well done by danish webmaster. Bit late this time, found myself wondering had I got my dates mixed up and that maybe no GP on this weekend. Hope he has one up soon...its what adds fun to the borefest that the Gp's are this year. Sorry to keep complaining but only stating the truth.

I did not mixed up any dates - just working late to day and then there was a meeting in the danish league as well - but here you are - the race card for tomorrow

Edited by Danish Webmaster

My gratefull thanks as ever.

You see we are lost without you

I sometimes use the Danish Webmasters forms myself.........................but if you are so helpless then you need only BUY the Speedway Star and then fill in the names after practice.

Seems the generosity of the Danish guy only breeds helplessness to the contributors to this site :unsure:

Many thanks Danish Webmaster. Your programme is much appreciated as usual. :)

I sometimes use the Danish Webmasters forms myself.........................but if you are so helpless then you need only BUY the Speedway Star and then fill in the names after practice.

Seems the generosity of the Danish guy only breeds helplessness to the contributors to this site :unsure:

I really do dispare.

A simple friendly jokey comment can be interpreted in such a way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew you wouldn't let us down DW! .. Thanks as always for racecard even though you'd been busy.....hope this meeting is worth watchin. Hope Crumpie manages to take part in the meeting, didn't sound too good when he pulled out of practise. (mind you Scotty doesn't bother with practise anymore)and once OO knows the draw he'll doctor the track anyway from practise to meeting!!. aarrrrggghhhh!! Oh for a RACETRACK with RACING instead of GATING ....that does nothing for the future of the sport.

Thanks again DW, dont know what i would do without your race card.A special big thank you also for getting the card done for us ,even though you have been really busy.

Hya!

DK Web-M, will there be a race card for tomorrow available ?

Maybe DW is busy this weekend :cry: but he will come good for us and get one online before the tapes go up!!! Many Thanks DW for all your efforts during 2009 don't leave us down for the final GP :lol: See you in 2010...REALLY looking forward to this Gp, pity its the last though.Come on Crumpie!!!