British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ballinger

2009 Grand Prix Compeition

1st place - Wendy 876

2nd place - Brummie Kev 875

3rd place - bandits4eva 872

Congratulations go to Wendy who takes the win by the narrowest of margins, commiserations to Brummie Kev and bandits 4eva on just missing out.

Well done to all 3 team managers on keeping their original line ups throughout the season, and especially to our winner Wendy who kept Jason Crump as her captain throughout.

Could each of you PM me your full name and address and I will forward the following prizes.

1st : 2009 Super 7even Series DVD box set, plus 2009 GP Challenge DVD

2nd : 2009 Grand Prix Challenge DVD

3rd : DVD of any 1 of the 7x Super 7even Series

Furthermore, Individual round winners will be announced shortly and we'll be sorting out the prizes for those also.

Thanks to everyone for playing, and with the spreadsheet now built the competition in 2010 ought to run abit more smoothly.

Thanks for putting the work in ballinger. Sadly my team was badly let down by its manager picking the wrong captain. :lol:

Any chance of a full list of runners and riders when you get 5?

Thanks for putting the work in ballinger. Sadly my team was badly let down by its manager picking the wrong captain. :lol:

Any chance of a full list of runners and riders when you get 5?

Here you go

Yes,thanks for doing the competition,it made the GP`s a little more exciting than they actually were :rolleyes::lol:

Congratulations to Wendy, thats what you call a tight finish! Well done to Brummie and Bandits also.

Big thanks to Ballinger for the time and effort spent on making the GP's a lot more exciting.

thx Ballinger

I didnt spend as much time on it as I should have done... missing my windows of opportunity but it was good to do reasonably well at something :D

Firstly thanks to Ballinger for running the competition.

15th place is not bad especially considering it was picked out by my 5yr old son. He's gettingready to take his promoters licence now and with Peter Oakes leaving Coventry he's got a job opening there :D

Jacques: See Alec before next seasons GP and he said he'll help you choose you team for you! ;)