British Speedway Forum
Jez

Northern Riders Championship

So far Allen, Howe, Parker, Masters, Fisher, Lemo are confirmed, Screenie has been invited but we're waiting on his fitness. The Tigers are mentioned, not sure which riders, but I think the top 5 will more than likely be in.

Latest news is here although no full line-up is confirmed but I don't think that'll be far off. Should be a cracker :approve:

So far Allen, Howe, Parker, Masters, Fisher, Lemo are confirmed, Screenie has been invited but we're waiting on his fitness. The Tigers are mentioned, not sure which riders, but I think the top 5 will more than likely be in.

Latest news is here although no full line-up is confirmed but I don't think that'll be far off. Should be a cracker :approve:

Plenty muck down and it should be a corker. Josh would revel in it ;) & Ricky Boy :D

Edinburgh's Kalle Katajisto rides in this meeting.

Full Line Up:

1. David Howe

2. Shane Parker

3. Richard Hall

4. Olly Allen

5. Josh Auty

6. Andrew Tully

7. Kyle Legault

8. Kalle Katajisto

9. Ricky Ashworth

10. Sam Masters

11. Hugh Skidmore

12. Ryan Fisher

13. Ben Wilson

14. Jason Lyons

15. Mark Lemon

16. Carl Wilkinson

Should be an absolute cracker. No, I daren't pick a winner.

Now a top 8 competition would be interesting...

...anyone got any bog roll? :lol:

Full Line Up:

1. David Howe

2. Shane Parker

3. Richard Hall

4. Olly Allen

5. Josh Auty

6. Andrew Tully

7. Kyle Legault

8. Kalle Katajisto

9. Ricky Ashworth

10. Sam Masters

11. Hugh Skidmore

12. Ryan Fisher

13. Ben Wilson

14. Jason Lyons

15. Mark Lemon

16. Carl Wilkinson

All these riders can or have gone through the card unbeaten around Owlerton. This meeting is gonna be fantastic each race will be like a final!!!!!

The weather should be fine, but for anybody who is travelling any distance here is the traffic camera from outside the stadium.

http://sccplugins.sheffield.gov.uk/utc/cam15.htm

Edited by TFI THURSDAY

I know nothing about the form of the Premier League guys but here goes ...

1. Ryan Fisher

2. Ricky Ashworth

3. Olly Allen

4. Shane Parker

5. Richard Hall

6. Jason Lyons

7. Josh Auty

8. David Howe

Very good line up ... should be a great meeting B)

Good luck to Andy, Kalle and Ryan - stay safe!

Cracking line up and I think the winner will be either Fish, Lyons or Auty. Lemo is good form as well though and as others have said the whole field are capable of fast winning times around Sheffield - hope its a cracker for those going :)

Full Line Up:

1. David Howe

2. Shane Parker

3. Richard Hall

4. Olly Allen

5. Josh Auty

6. Andrew Tully

7. Kyle Legault

8. Kalle Katajisto

9. Ricky Ashworth

10. Sam Masters

11. Hugh Skidmore

12. Ryan Fisher

13. Ben Wilson

14. Jason Lyons

15. Mark Lemon

16. Carl Wilkinson

1,Ryan Fisher

2, Mark Lemon

3, Ricky Ashworth

4, Jason Lyons

5, Shane Parker

6, Josh Auty

7, Kyle Legault

8, Olly Allen

HOMETRACK ADVANTAGE AGAIN! :rolleyes: Thought i'd put it in this thread as it certainley won't be happening in the PLRC one. :wink:

So putting you post together, the home track b0ll0cks is a load of bullsh1t?

Auty had home track advantage tonight, but scored 7 points and won just 1 race.

Anyone know who won the PL Pairs at Somerset this year? :rolleyes:

HOMETRACK ADVANTAGE AGAIN! :rolleyes: Thought i'd put it in this thread as it certainley won't be happening in the PLRC one. :wink:

Simply stunning Speedway Meeting with racing of the higherst Calibre. Perhaps all home track riders should pass up on the opportunity to earn some money to keep speedway fans like you happy :lol:

Now down to the meeting proper. The best Speedway Meeting I have saw this year, without a doubt. The track was superb and the racing was simply stunning. Well done to all the riders who took part except the ones who give up twice whilst in last position.Meaning Ryan Fisher :shock:

To everybody else Fantastic effort.

The meeting was won on merit by a simply superb Ricky Ashworth and in 2nd place was an equally superb if somewhat surprising Hugh Skidmore and in 3rd place was Mark Lemon who only had one blemish on his scorecard. It would take too long to recall all the superb racing and passing. Just enough to say that it was a real cracker. David Howe & Kyle Legault were just pipped and Richard Hall rode really well. Hopefully Ollie Allen recovers really soon after his Heat One crash which saw him having too withdraw from the meeting. Tully & Kalle tried ever so hard all night as did Josh Auty, Jason Lyons, Shane Parker and Ben Wilson who looked great in his last 2 rides.Sam and Carl never gave up either and all were a credit to their teams. Simon was simply out of his depth tonight but he plugged away and got stuck in.If the PLRC can reproduce this quality of racing you are all in for a real treat. The track was prepared really well tonight and we had Heat 1 & 2 finish in the qiuck time of 60.0 exactly.

A night which will live long in the memory of those fans fortunate enough to see an absolute classic. Speedway was also the winner tonight. Well done to Sheffield Speedway on a great nights entertainment. Oh and to those who got on the Rostrum ;)

Well done Ricky Boy you were different class tonight son!

Edited by sheffieldscot

Reading the match report on Sheffield Tigers Website David Howe didn't ride, it was all a dream. Not on the scorechart, and it quite clearly states that Richard Hall finished 4th :blink:

I still cannot believe I witnessed such an amazing meeting. The crowd looked a bit down, so all those who stayed away...it was your loss!

Reading the match report on Sheffield Tigers Website David Howe didn't ride, it was all a dream. Not on the scorechart, and it quite clearly states that Richard Hall finished 4th :blink:

I still cannot believe I witnessed such an amazing meeting. The crowd looked a bit down, so all those who stayed away...it was your loss!

It was amazing Squall, had a real laugh at your updates when I got home, keep up the good work ;)

Simply stunning Speedway Meeting with racing of the higherst Calibre.

Did I got to the wrong meeting?

It was just above average, at best.

I wish someone would removes Ricky's X-rays, how he can possibly see inside the engine when he get beat by another rider is amazing. Will he ever acknowledge that another rider beat him without blaming his bike! It is so funny.