British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I HATE THE RAIN

King's Lynn 2011

I suppose there could be some truth in what scoobydoo has posted with regards to Lasse, what with his brother currently being at Peterborough. I only expected Lasse to be with us for next season anyway and then move on elsewhere, bit like Darcy Ward. They needed an entertainer of sorts in the side for next season, someone to try and pull the crowds in, and Lasse I feel is one of those riders. From what I've seen so far, he'll give people moments to shout about! That's something that's been missing from the side this year IMO. Through the whole of this season, things just seemed kinda...dead in all honesty!

I am sure the situation will become clearer when the team is announced at the fans forum. we can all assume until the cows come home what the case is, it's silly season and rumours fly around like a bat at halloween.

That is no benefit to us unless he's an asset. He'll be elsewhere in 2012 to progress his career and we lose out big time

Of course there is benefit, just having him in the side is a benefit surely? Especially if he proves to be as good as everyone hopes :)

If its Lasse that the Panthers sign then loan to Lynn hope its in return for Buster being the Panthers track curator for the 2011 season as the showground could be so much better racing wise if its prepared like the Buster inspired world cup track from a couple of years ago .

As Kings Lynn are in the PL, whenever they sign a young rider with bags of talent and ambition who improves quickly like Darcy or Lasse the best we or any other PL track will manage is a year or two out of the youngster as they are gonna want to move onwards and upwards.

Lasse should hopefully improve his average next season so would be a good rider for any PL team to have next year....I'd much rather he ride for us for a season than go elsewhere in the PL. We will never keep these sort of riders for long unless we went Elite League so we just have to enjoy them and benefit from them while we can.

So the final GSA's have been released and we can now all play team manager knowing the final averages for team building next year, my earlier post has been altered a little but wouldn't mind seeing this line up for Lynn next year;

Doolan Topinka Schramm Bjerre Lambert Roynon and a 5 pointer would be 42.50 exactly

Wonder whether there is another Darcy Ward waiting to come to Norfolk for next season ;)

So the final GSA's have been released and we can now all play team manager knowing the final averages for team building next year, my earlier post has been altered a little but wouldn't mind seeing this line up for Lynn next year;

Doolan Topinka Schramm Bjerre Lambert Roynon and a 5 pointer would be 42.50 exactly

Wonder whether there is another Darcy Ward waiting to come to Norfolk for next season ;)

That's if the points limit stays at 42.50 this year

That's if the points limit stays at 42.50 this year

There might be another Darcy Ward heading to Norfolk next season, but im afraid Kevin Doolan wont be! I have heard that him and Kings Lynn couldnt reach a deal and he has been looking elsewhere to ride next season. Redcar and Workington are the current favs.

You have not taken in to account the 0.025% reduction in British riders' averages (Schramm, Lambert and Roynon) so there would be about 5.4 pts available for another rider. John Oliver possibly?

You have not taken in to account the 0.025% reduction in British riders' averages (Schramm, Lambert and Roynon) so there would be about 5.4 pts available for another rider. John Oliver possibly?

There might be another Darcy Ward heading to Norfolk next season, but im afraid Kevin Doolan wont be! I have heard that him and Kings Lynn couldnt reach a deal and he has been looking elsewhere to ride next season. Redcar and Workington are the current favs.

And you heard this where please?

I'd be interested to know where you heard this news as well. If that is indeed the case, I could only hope that we keep Oliver Allen on for next year (though I would much rather have Kevin seeing as his average is lower).

I'd be interested to know where you heard this news as well. If that is indeed the case, I could only hope that we keep Oliver Allen on for next year (though I would much rather have Kevin seeing as his average is lower).

TBH can't see it being Worky, aren't they supposed to be cutting costs? ;)

I'd be very surprised if that was true but if that is indeed the case, Travis McGowan would be my choice of replacement :unsure: