British Speedway Forum
PhilK

Mildenhall 2012

Great news, looking forward to seeing Josh and Nathan making their initial steps into league speedway.

Hopefully already penciled in as Fen Tigers for 2013 ;)

I here this is a good signing? I have heard his name mentioned but never seen him ride (i dont think) whats everyone else opinion?

I have watched Nathan ride Grass track since he was about 4 years old, I then started to follow him during after meeting practice at the Oak Tree Arena and watched him progress from a raw junior on a 250cc bike to a making his debut at the OTA on a 500cc and at all times he has shown that he was in control of the bike.

We will all have to have patience with him and Josh while they learn their trade, I have every confidence that both riders will learn a great deal from Cameron, Mike, Kevin & Chris

• Like 1

Is there a reason why Cameron Heeps is not riding in the British Under 21 final? Surely he would have been seeded?

You mean other than he's Australian?

You mean other than he's Australian?

With a long line of parentage, patriality, licking stamps with the Queens head on etc, etc, etc. I hear Malcolm is trying to get him included under the new squad system :D