British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mrcts

Leicester Sports Complex

Has anybody else read the article in tonights Mercury regarding the ongoing proposed development of Beaumont Park......No guesses who's kicked up a fuss ; why no other than Helmsleys nemesis little Kenny Naylor.....Oh what a surprise!!!!

He's even set himself as a "wildlife enthusiast" which is probably a new one to most people...

GET A LIFE ken,you lost the turf war,get over it.

Has anybody else read the article in tonights Mercury regarding the ongoing proposed development of Beaumont Park......No guesses who's kicked up a fuss ; why no other than Helmsleys nemesis little Kenny Naylor.....Oh what a surprise!!!!

He's even set himself as a "wildlife enthusiast" which is probably a new one to most people...

I had the misfortune to take a short cut round the back of the leisure centre recently, en route back to the track from the shopping centre... Plenty of wildlife round there!

• Like 1

Mind the Crocodiles in the swamp next time. :lol:

Mind the Crocodiles in the swamp next time. :lol:

I threw them a stray dog I found, that kept em occupied

• Like 3

I threw them a stray dog I found, that kept em occupied

Please check the local lost and found as I think you'll find that stray dog wasn't stray at all and belonged to the wildlife you saw behind the leisure centre!

Edited by volty

Serious question to lionsden as you're always up for an explaination. You have to admit to the average Leicester fan such as myself, that on reading the mercury about how you and ken have 'nothing against speedway but want to see the other parts of the complex you campaigned so hard for come to fruition' , along with the those 'helpful' letters you write to the council, that it could appear that you are trying to jeopardise the future of speedway as part of your own vendettas against David Hemsley. As a speedway supporter on a speedway supporters forum can you explain to me what yours and Ken's endgame is?

Now we have a speedway back in Leicester It appears to me a very big and high stake gamble you are taking on behalf of us leicester speedway fans to get us that velodrome that you and ken now appear to want so desperately. Forgive me if I don't give you the proverbial pat on your backs for your efforts

Mick.

Edited by volty
  • Like 1

If Ken's become such a wildlife enthusiast i would have thought he would be glad if the development didn't take place, the wildlife must be flourishing in all that long grass, with wild flowers & natural water features springing up every week, we have a new pond every time it rains. He won't get that if the football pitches are laid.Speaking of pondlife i'll lookout for Ken & his mate Steve rumanging through the undergrowth on sunday, or will they be to busy writing letters to the mercury or council, what a pair of sad indivuals. Edited by stevethelion

Serious question to lionsden as you're always up for an explaination. You have to admit to the average Leicester fan such as myself, that on reading the mercury about how you and ken have 'nothing against speedway but want to see the other parts of the complex you campaigned so hard for come to fruition' , along with the those 'helpful' letters you write to the council, that it could appear that you are trying to jeopardise the future of speedway as part of your own vendettas against David Hemsley. As a speedway supporter on a speedway supporters forum can you explain to me what yours and Ken's endgame is?

Now we have a speedway back in Leicester It appears to me a very big and high stake gamble you are taking on behalf of us leicester speedway fans to get us that velodrome that you and ken now appear to want so desperately. Forgive me if I don't give you the proverbial pat on your backs for your efforts

Mick.

Great post, Mick.

No reply with specifics yet? Mmmmmmm😜