British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Leicester V Wolverhampton 29 March

Only Tia will be a big thorn in the Lions side

Is there really any need to misspell his name tho? :neutral:

I'm assuming Doyley is racing for the lions ? I'm predicting a wolves win and bomber to score 8+ points ,also having seen both these sets of reserves this season already wolves reserves will out score the lions by 4+points ....

I'm glad they have taken the kerb in and I do wish Lions the very best as B.P. became a bit of a bolt hole for me last year due to the dire Bees side. But i'm not optimistic. Apart from Jason Doyle I don't see where the heat winners will come from and the reserves look to be one of the weaker pairings. Wolves have great potential and Piotr made a great start in trying to live up to his average. Beaumont Park (old shape anyway) would not be the best place to have Bomber guest and his gating may decide the outcome of this match. Too close to call IMO.

My girlfriend's there tonight and she's said that there's a huge crowd there tonight.. 2000+

So why the cheap Leicester team?

Although Wolves are worse to be fair so easy Leicester win tonight!

Edit: Just seen Wolves have booked Harris in for Pawlicki!

Easy 40-50 win for the Wolverhampton Wolves now

Edited by Hougaard Racing Fans
  • Like 1

Is there really any need to misspell his name tho? :neutral:

Soory slip of the finger when typing his name. Thought he was a resturant. Deep fried Tia speedway noodles

2 races, 2 passes. Tracks looks ok to me.

So if we can win at Leicester and Wolves cant.... does that mean we are still better than the Wolfs.....

Not to bad so far, and a lot better coverage than I thought it would be.

• Like 2

45 minutes in and Ricky Wells has not had a ride yet. This format sucks.

Ty and Ash biggest let downs so far,both had two races,not really on the pace.

Dont know wether its Proctors machinery,but would have trouble beating the mascot.Jacob looking quick.

Thats more like it from Ash,this could go either way now.Most races won from the gate.

Ty and Ash biggest let downs so far,both had two races,not really on the pace.

Dont know wether its Proctors machinery,but would have trouble beating the mascot.Jacob looking quick.

Thats more like it from Ash,this could go either way now.Most races won from the gate.

Ty has been terrible. And with reserve being NL riders it's close to pointless replacing struggling riders. Thossell looks very good, Jacobs does too. Wolves will be disappointed Woffy fell there because they'd have been expecting 15 form him tonight.

edit > Does anyone know who is riding Leicester next Sunday? I'm amazed it's not been mentioned.

Edited by SCB