British Speedway Forum
TMW

Leicester V Lakeside 12 Apr

After the triumph of the Lion cubs last Sun will we get our first win !!!!!!!

Edit* Ooops sorry misspelt Leicester.

(no probs - sorted!)

I think Lakeside will be far too strong for Leicester all over their 1-7 they are stronger.

Predicting a very long season for the lions

I think Leicester have a chance of winning but it's going to be tight. Their number 7 could be the deciding factor.

Looking forward to this one - the way we rode tonight I'm looking at 4pts. Think both Ben & Adam will do well, and with the rest of the team racking up the points, should be a great meeting for the Hammers. Makes a massive change going away expecting a win

After the triumph of the Lion cubs last Sun will we get our first win !!!!!!!Edit* Ooops sorry misspelt Leicester.

TMW. It's "E after I except after C" so the word is Leicester !

Sorry pal, just having a bit of fun and no malice whatsoever.

Good luck for your first win !

Hammers win me thinks. Bech could go thru the card.

Total lottery, this one. Can see riders winning a race then trailing in last, all over the scorecard.

Bonanza night for the bookies!

Doesn't look as if I'll be able to get to Leicester tonight as, alas, I haven't managed to secure a lift offer from either Junction 1A (Kent) side of Dartford Tunnel or Junction 31 (Essex) over the Thames from here. Neither of my two usual friends can help - one being on holiday and other being on official duty elsewhere. Never mind, you never know after I've had some needed shuteye (it's 2.30am!), there might be such an offer later this morning eh? All car/van fuel costs for the trip on me in return promised plus other benefits including navigation and parking in stadium confines rather than the shopping centre up there and having to walk a fair way as it is from there! N.B. I would cross my fingers that someone could help but can't given how mangled my mitts are thanks to 'im called Arthur Itis! :sad: Please send personal message to me if you CAN help and I'll gratefully contact you.

Edited by Bryn

Doesn't look as if I'll be able to get to Leicester tonight as, alas, I haven't managed to secure a lift offer from either Junction 1A (Kent) side of Dartford Tunnel or Junction 31 (Essex) over the Thames from here. Neither of my two usual friends can help - one being on holiday and other being on official duty elsewhere. Never mind, you never know after I've had some needed shuteye (it's 2.30am!), there might be such an offer later this morning eh? All car/van fuel costs for the trip on me in return promised plus other benefits including navigation and parking in stadium confines rather than the shopping centre up there and having to walk a fair way as it is from there! N.B. I would cross my fingers that someone could help but can't given how mangled my mitts are thanks to 'im called Arthur Itis! :sad: Please send personal message to me if you CAN help and I'll gratefully contact you.

Hope you manage to get your lift Bryn Edited by TMW

Is it on bet365 ?

NO, Eastbourne -V- belle Vue are

I think Leicester will get the win but Lakeside to take an away point.

On form Lakeside should win. Their CMA is currently 10 points up but it is based on having ridden most of their matches at home whereas 2 of Leicester's have been away.

As far as I'm aware, none of our 1-5 have ridden here before; so it may take at least a ride before they dial into the circuit.

We will desperately need our 'gating-boots' on, as ably demonstrated a fortnight ago at Perry Barr. Also, we need another excellent effort from Lewis Bridger tonight.

Wouldn't like to call it either way - suffice to say I'm looking forward to it. What's the weather like in Leicester at the mo? In Nuneaton, it's gone very overcast with heavy cloud.