British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees V Leicester Lions 18/4/14

The M69 derby is back as a league fixture which should ensure a big crowd. Bees at full strength I believe and looking for a big points haul over the weekend.

• Like 2

If bees ride anything like they did last night against Poole then fans are in for a treat.

Looking forward to it and weather forecast looking good

Really can't see Leicester getting anything whatsoever from this meeting if I'm brutally honest...............unless they bring their Medical Officer! ;)

• Like 5

Coventry should get 50 with ease (using the SCB logic) :P

Really can't see Leicester getting anything whatsoever from this meeting if I'm brutally honest...............unless they bring their Medical Officer! ;)

Move along please nothing to sed here

Not been to a meeting at Brandon for over ten years because I never found the racing there up to much. Somewhat ironic in view of how poor it is at Leicester. Hope the Lions give a good account of themselves in both matches. No late 70's type good hidings please!

Not been to a meeting at Brandon for over ten years because I never found the racing there up to much. Somewhat ironic in view of how poor it is at Leicester.

I think you've got a good little track if I'm honest.

Mind you, I've hardly been spoilt over the years have I (well, not since Hackney shut anyway). ;)

My dad is visiting the UK from abroad so he will be attending this, his 1st meeting in a long time. Let's hope the Bees put on a show.

I'm actually quite surprised considering the history how little interest this meeting seems to be attracting

I'm actually quite surprised considering the history how little interest this meeting seems to be attracting

It will a big crowd on Friday.