British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Coventry V Lakeside Friday / Lakeside V Coventry Saturday

Lots of passing last night guys ? We didn't see any which heats did these happen in ?

There wasn't "lots of passing" but there was some - and there were a few races without a pass that were still good. Did you need to see Sarj pass Perry in heat 7(ish) for it to be a good race? Or heat 15 with no pass but 3 riders within feet of each all 4 laps and all switching lines bend after bend?

As soon as they ride anyone decent with 2-3 good riders he will be back to scoring 5-6 points. His average is what it is for a reason.

Bombers recent scores against teams in top half of table

Lakeside 0, 3, 3, 3, 2' = 11+1

Poole 3, 2', 2, 2, 2 = 11+1

Swindon 2* 1 3 3 3 = 12+1

Who are these other decent teams that Harris has to wait to race against?

Without rolling averages, Harris is averaging over 9 at home

• Like 1

As soon as they ride anyone decent with 2-3 good riders he will be back to scoring 5-6 points. His average is what it is for a reason.

He has had recent double figures against all the top teams :King's lynn, Poole, Swindon, Lakeside (are you saying none of the top teams have more than 1 good rider?)

Has a new team been added that we don't know of?

Edited by mdmc82

How do you know what Davey's contract is?

Does that stand for the other riders who have criticised the track as well?

only other riders I have seen moan about the track out of all those we have raced are Batchelor who moans if a drop of rain falls on a track (has moaned neally every sky meeting he's been in) Morley who was outclassed by all 3 of the other stronger draft riders and whining Watt.

Need to learn how to cope when a track has a bit of dirt on it and have to race instead of just gate.

• Like 1

There has been a few more riders tbh. Just to name one rider Jacob Thorssell was having stones hitting him when Wolverhampton were at Coventry.

Obviously you are going to stick up for your club and I respect that but I just don't think its an acceptable race track at the moment.

and of course you are welcome to your opinion I still remember that shocking track you served up when Roynon broke his back, was a disgrace, same with the track we raced on at swindon earlier in year when we took 4 points.

It would also appear that Coventry isn't the only track to have stones flying (known as shale)

75ea6391a7739fc9c3f796581a3c7c67_normal.Davey Watt 2⃣4⃣ @DavidWatt24 · Aug Does anyone have photos from last night at Swindon ? Preferably without me getting rocks thrown at me from back wheels !!!
Edited by mdmc82

If Watt had his way 50% of tracks would be closed down. He loves a moan.

I like how it's been said he's learnt from Batch - Watt was moaning about tracks before Batch had stepped foot in the UK. Ask yourself why he ride for 5 different teams in his first 5 years over here!! It took until his 10th season here to do two consecutive seasons at a club.

Edited by SCB

So who do we have lining up for Lakeside tonight?

Please god don't say Davey he appeared unfit and uncommitted last night.....we don't need that issue again tonight or it's game over!,

Is it Davey or R/R...anyone know?

Is it Davey or R/R...anyone know?

he hasn't said anywhere he's not riding.

he hasn't said anywhere he's not riding.

This is where Jon Cook needs to say thanks but we can see you are clearly not up to it!

They couldn't carry Davey last night and they can't afford to tonight either!

If they go R/R everyone can have a ride.

I guess he could be given a race tonight if he can come home first or second great, soldier on, if not pull him out and go to R/R

and of course you are welcome to your opinion I still remember that shocking track you served up when Roynon broke his back, was a disgrace, same with the track we raced on at swindon earlier in year when we took 4 points.

It would also appear that Coventry isn't the only track to have stones flying (known as shale)

75ea6391a7739fc9c3f796581a3c7c67_normal.Davey Watt 2⃣4⃣ @DavidWatt24 · Aug Does anyone have photos from last night at Swindon ? Preferably without me getting rocks thrown at me from back wheels !!!

Yeah and why was the track bad at Swindon earlier in the season against you? Cos it was p1ssing down with rain for an hour whilst there was a delay.

Yeah and why was the track bad at Swindon earlier in the season against you? Cos it was p1ssing down with rain for an hour whilst there was a delay.

track was bad from heat one. once again swindon couldn't be bothered and bees fought hard

Bombers recent scores against teams in top half of table

Lakeside 0, 3, 3, 3, 2' = 11+1

Poole 3, 2', 2, 2, 2 = 11+1

Swindon 2* 1 3 3 3 = 12+1

Who are these other decent teams that Harris has to wait to race against?

Without rolling averages, Harris is averaging over 9 at home

Swindon will be a different story with Killer and a proper track.

We all know Lakeside are awful and have no genuine heat leaders on current form.

No idea about the Poole meeting you mention. Were Poole at full strength?

track was bad from heat one. once again swindon couldn't be bothered and bees fought hard

You are actually the most clueless poster on here!! Rained from heat 1 then young Daryl was sparko on the track for 45 mins whilst it carried on.

Swindon has been awful this season on plenty of occassions for no apparent reason but that wasnt one of them.

There has been a few more riders tbh. Just to name one rider Jacob Thorssell was having stones hitting him when Wolverhampton were at Coventry.

Obviously you are going to stick up for your club and I respect that but I just don't think its an acceptable race track at the moment.

I like Bomber but tbh Bombers scores don't tell the full story do they.

Lakeside cant ride away tracks for toffee and lets be honest Harris should be beating (Watt, King and North anyway).

Poole had Nermark and Gustafsson as heat leaders so again Harris should be beating them.

Swindon had a dodgy referee and an awful track in my opinion also we used R/R for our No.1.

Jeez you have posted something sensible for a change! Keep it up!

as a neutral and after watching Bomber the last few weeks, I think its sad to see fans of other teams coming on to this thread and instead of giving credit to harris for what have not just been race wins but also great races, they are just looking to put him down.

• Like 2

as a neutral and after watching Bomber the last few weeks, I think its sad to see fans of other teams coming on to this thread and instead of giving credit to harris for what have not just been race wins but also great races, they are just looking to put him down.

Just being realistic. Im not one to get carried away when someone has a few good meetings. His overall average would tell you hes been getting worse each year.

• Like 1

Just being realistic. Im not one to get carried away when someone has a few good meetings. His overall average would tell you hes been getting worse each year.

He always seems to get more confidence when with bees and at brandon.

He is actually averaging 9 if you forget rolling averages and just go on this season