British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

Can't see Andreas Jonsson returning to the Elite League especially if it's going to be 14 home and 14 away meetings and that may well be the case for any GP rider who has regular rides in Sweden and Poland to also contend with.

Chris Harris 7.49, Kyle Howarth 5.27 and Jason Garrity 5.00 ? should be bought back to fill three of the five main body places and if 6+ riders are going to be heat leaders then Daniel King 6.74 or Cameron Woodward 6.32 would be a decent signing as they both have experience and both are consistant scorers home and away.

What that would leave is anyone's guess but someone like Josh Auty, Adam Roynon or Stuart Robson could be decent #2 riders as Summers and Fricke should be at Premier League and not allowed to double up. James Sarjeant and Oliver Greenwood should be the draft reserves making it a balanced 1-7 in a possible weaker limit yet again.

I have loved the 2014 team so would like to keep as many of them as possible.

It's hard to name exactly which team I would like as what will happen with FTD & points limit unknown as well as the talk about Aussie riders not possibly not being able to D/UP.

Personally:

The first 2 riders I would love to hear announced ASAP would be: Chris Harris & Kyle Howarth

Riders I would love to see in team next year:

Hans Andersen, Max Fricke, Jason Garrity, James Sarjeant, Simon Stead, Zengota, Kenneth Hansen.

Would also be happy with: Nicholls, Larsen, AJ, Summers.

Hansen - really!!!!!!!!!!

Out the loop a bit with the EL these days. What happened to Kenny Larsen?

• Like 1

It will be very interesting to see the points allocation and team structure for 2015 after the BSPA AGM. I have always thought that they should make the decisions a year earlier - eg decide on 2016 at the 2014 AGM.

What has been noticeable this year has been the team spirit. We experienced it in the pits after the win at Lakeside - I don't think I have ever seen such a big grin on Bomber's face :-)

I agree with most that we should keep Harris, Howarth and Garrity with Jacobs and Sargeant at reserve (if we can!). It is a pity that Kenneth Hansen has been out of form as he is a decent bloke. Fricke and Summers have both done well as guests.

• Like 1

Horton "we had to play 2nd fiddle for Howarth and Garrity as they are not our assets but we are looking to address that"

• Like 1

Also said we're after a new number one!

Also mentioned there aren't many out there but would have a look.

I personally would be happy having Hans back again. Yes he burned out a bit near the end but also had some really good meetings this season.

I personally would be happy having Hans back again. Yes he burned out a bit near the end but also had some really good meetings this season.

Aww bless, did it all become too much?

idiot off did it. Hans Andersen is all about Hans Andersen, no more, no less!

• Like 1

I'd be burned out for the 2nd leg of the final if I travelled back from LA the same day! Unprofessional.

• Like 7

I thought rider's contracts went to the end of October over here, they used to anyway?

• Like 2

Of the six that finished the season the only one I wouldn't bother with is Hansen who was often quite poor.

Overall I thought Andersen did ok although he was disappointing in the Play Off finals.

I would be very pleased to see the others return in 2015.

Edited by WembleyLion
  • Like 3

Probably over the limit but I would like

AJ

Howarth

Pawlicki

Garrity

Harris

Jacobs

Sarjeant

Definitely over the limit. Nice try though..............