British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

No more than there are now.

Nah...there were definitely more world class riders in those days..... there was Robert72 for starters :rofl:

• Like 4

The "proof" is Robert72 in the stands with his hands out in front of him while mouthing “brummmm, brummmmm brummmm brumm brum brum”

Edited by The Mockingjay

The "proof" is Robert72 in the stands with his hands out in front of him while mouthing “brummmm, brummmmm brummmm brumm brum brum

airbike_visual-c9383454eabe3ba3088b19b82

Robert72 in the office at home

• Like 1

Having given this more thought, Robert72 is correct. Tai's off track behaviour is appalling.

Just recently he was tested at a GP and his alcohol reading was 0.00. He commented that ALL riders should be tested at EVERY GP.

Shocking suggestion. It was far better in the old days when we had pissed up, drug taking riders who you could introduce your kids to in the bar after the meeting. They were superb role models. None of this fit, healthy living nonsense Woffinden spouts!

• Like 1

Anyone like to set up a Gofundme page. If he proves it to be true all money to go to the the Ben fund, if he can't he can donate his money to the fund. Win win. :t:

If your that confident then let's have a £10k bet I will put my money up can you ?

Oh and then I can take your money (if you can raise that amount) and give it to a worthy charity, I know the truth and got proof, all you have like bwitcher is a big mouth and nothing to prove I haven't

Come on then let's have a bet if your that confident

Come on then Robert72....make the £10k bet.

Tell us who it is that you're claiming to be, and then if you can prove it as you say, you get £10k

If you can't prove it, you donate £10k to the SRBF.

The ball is in your court...Are you going to welch yet again?

Edited by John Leslie

If your that confident then let's have a £10k bet I will put my money up can you ?

Oh and then I can take your money (if you can raise that amount) and give it to a worthy charity, I know the truth and got proof, all you have like bwitcher is a big mouth and nothing to prove I haven't

He's broken cover! Yoicks, tally-ho and hark forrard!

So you can prove it but you won't....that just tells us it's a figment of your imagination :rofl:

Tell you what, I'll take your bet when you face Tai...I think my money's safe :t:

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 2

So you can prove it but you won't....that just tells us it's a figment of your imagination :rofl:

Tell you what, I'll take your bet when you face Tai...I think my money's safe :t:

well that's a safe bet he isn't going to face woffinden in a month of sundays I have an idea who he really is a Plonker . as for him riding it may be true I once was on a max at Coventry leading my last race last bend and I fell out of bed and woke up

• Like 1

I dont know you sorry..

and if you remembered me you would know i was far more than the pit marshall at the club..

I was Mike Bowdens Son in Law and had a major part in the clubs day to day running until things come to a head in my marriage.

and you are now questioning how well i know Tai.. OK

sorry guys i wasnt going to reply but felt the need to defend myself.. I have not really questioned you about who you know and i would have thought Tai's own facebook page of him in a suit stating my name and a bet we had about wearing it.. would have surficed your curiosity but oh well..

anyway i wont be conversing with you about the issue in this forum but felt compelled to defened myself with your claims about me and my friendship with Tai..

just in case you missed it.. https://www.facebook.com/TWoffinden108/photos/a.794553520569395.1073741828.702502843107797/1219223038102439/?type=3&theater

and my name is Darren Fletcher i wont hide my name as no need

Are you Darren Fletcher of BT Sport who Tai went suit shopping with today or is that a coincidence?

Silence yet again, are you only allowed online during school times :lol:

Since the reasonable debate ended on here about 4 pages ago its now become Robert72 against the "Tai Woffinden is perfect" club

Edited by New Science
  • Like 2

Are you Darren Fletcher of BT Sport who Tai went suit shopping with today or is that a coincidence?

Just a hunch, but I reckon BT Sport's Darren Fletcher would know how to spell 'suffice'.