British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Leicester V Coventry 9th May 2015

Doesn't mean a lot at this stage though as there's still a couple of days to go. If the Leicester team is going to be full of guests I think I'll save my money for Peterborough on Sunday.

Wise choice

Leicester Lions v Coventry Bees racing in the top league in Britain sounds great until you realise that most of the Leicester team won't be turning up for this match.

This fixture should of been changed.

• Like 1

Nick Morris guests at Number 1 for Coventry. He has started the season in good form but a tough position to ride in.

Any word on who is guesting for Leicester in place of Walasek and Mikkel? (Imagine Rory will be one of the guests)

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Nick Morris guests at Number 1 for Coventry. He has started the season in good form but a tough position to ride in.

1, 3 & 5 are all heat leader positions so are all as equally as tough. He rides at 3 for Swindon so is already scoring well in that position.

We may all be saved from this very meaningless meeting the Lions with half a team and the Bees not really buzzing at full power, the weather may yet save the day. Things are not looking good, the pressure has been dropping alarmingly all day, from the way things are shaping up we could get some heavy rain in around 6 hours, and tomorrow from the Satelitte images there is more rain sweeping in across the UK in the morning and most of the day.

I would most likley say that the meeting will be called off, if the rain does fall as it is looking to do.

Also I can say what a misserable wet day for my 64th birthday roday. So it looks like 5/4 favorite for a rain off meeting. Could save the management face anyway, not sure how many fans would turn out to see a team full of guest riders. It has already started, think it is worse than last year, with all the teams using guest, at the back end of the seson, but we have only just started.

Aaron Summers has said he's Leicester bound tomorrow. Assume he's is place of Mikkel.

Any word on who is guesting for Leicester in place of Walasek and Mikkel? (Imagine Rory will be one of the guests)

Heard a rumour (and it is just a rumour) that Schlein is going to guest for Team GB in the pairs tomorrow in place of Woffinden!!

Heard a rumour (and it is just a rumour) that Schlein is going to guest for Team GB in the pairs tomorrow in place of Woffinden!!

Yes had not long heard the same although nothinv confirmed. He really would be the king of guesting then lol.

With all the riders missing and the problem in getting guests for Leicester I would not be surprised if this meeting gets called off early in the day if it's wet at all.

As the club will be making team changes and cannot take another thrashing at home especially against Coventry just have to wait and see

With all the riders missing and the problem in getting guests for Leicester I would not be surprised if this meeting gets called off early in the day if it's wet at all.

As the club will be making team changes and cannot take another thrashing at home especially against Coventry just have to wait and see

Might as well call themselves the Poole Pirates while they're at it.

A meeting can't be called off just because riders are missing. Swindon went to Lakeside with a team of guests. As stated before, The way Leicester have been riding, a team of guests might do better.

There is now no rain forecast so can't see this meeting being called off.

More than one change then?

With the weather looking good for later it would damage the club more if it was called off than ride with a guests who may even do a better job.

Anyhow the sun is out now