British Speedway Forum
Cliffeboy

Somerset V Redcar 7.8.15

If your offering to sponsor it ATB, I'm sure the Rebels Marketing team will do you a good price :t:

Thats what I call

on the ball

Mr Womble

Edited by idh
  • Like 1

So pleased Josh had a good meeting. Kurtz like a boss!!!

If your offering to sponsor it ATB, I'm sure the Rebels Marketing team will do you a good price :t:

Are you the person to talk to then? Or are you just as your handle suggests, a Womble ! :drink:

• Like 1

Are you the person to talk to then? Or are you just as your handle suggests, a Womble ! :drink:

Wombles alright, he's one of the clubs mainstays. One of a few that keeps the club going..

Good to see Josh performing well after the 4's incident. I thought the opposition was supposed to be Redcar Bears?

Relatively straightforward for the Rebels tonight even with the Bears gaining a tactical 8-1. Disappointing racing I thought. Dusty track made it probably the worst meeting I've attended at the Oak Tree

Interesting that you found the racing disappointing googlehead. Depends I suppose on the standards you are used to. From my recollection, after heat 4 there was passing and re passing in almost every race.

Some stunning passes from Starke, rounding both Redcar riders in one swoop on bends 3/4. Josh's sublime cutback on Kus and Bellego's pass of Worrall spring to mind. Sure, it did get dusty, but it was literally steaming hot last night and the track had been heavily watered before the racing started.

Looking forward to what should be a classic against Edinburgh on Tuesday.

This will find the right person marketing@somersetrebels.co I can't guarantee you'll get a Womble on the end of it, but if you do it could be Uncle Bulgaria, Tobermoray, Wellington or Tomsk. It certainly won't be Orinoco or Bungo. Whoever it is will definitely be helpful :t:

Edited by womble53