British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Cradley 2016

Well out of order.

I hope it doesn't happen to you but if it did you might engage your brain before your mouth.

Incidentally Tony Mole said last night (at the end of season bash) that Cradley were keeping him fully informed and that he was confident things would be sorted.

Thats a shame they wouldnt be missed.

I hate Cradley and their one eyed supporters with a passion but i would NEVER wish they would go out of existence; as us Brummies fans know about all to well what that is like to have uncertainty about the future and anyone who comes out with such vindictive comments can't say they are a true speedway fan imho

• Like 2

Considering he doesnt ride against them i dont think he would care

Tick Tock!

Suppose we will know more after Dec 3rd?

by then all the riders will be signed up ! no clegg,greaves,Williamson ??

Well they own clegg so wouldnt worry about him going elsewhere just yet

Why !! whats stopping him or any of this years team going elsewhere,especially with the uncertainty of them running next year.just because they own him it doesn't mean he has to ride for them.

Why !! whats stopping him or any of this years team going elsewhere,especially with the uncertainty of them running next year.just because they own him it doesn't mean he has to ride for them.

Might not do NL even especially as he is in EL already and if he goes prem as well there will be too many clashes...

Edited by Alex2000

Cannot belive he's joined the Wolves though! Love Clegg he's got great style but once a Heathen always a Heathen! (Unless we're not

Running) (Which is what's happening right now) (Sad Times)

Yeh not saying he will ride for Cradley butno1 can sign him untill they speak to Cradley, why wouldnt he wanna ride for cradley again. Clegg loves riding for us

Yeh not saying he will ride for Cradley butno1 can sign him untill they speak to Cradley, why wouldnt he wanna ride for cradley again. Clegg loves riding for us

But CVS is 1/3 of Cradley so does he speak to himself.?
  • Like 1