British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ellioth4

Buxton Vs Cradley (nlkoc) 29/05/2016 @ 3pm

Looking forward to an good meeting tomorrow and to see if Cradley can take a good lead into the 2nd leg next month. Preview of the meeting available on: http://www.buxtonhitmen.co/news.php?extend.460

is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

Thanks to Jason Pipe for delivering Will Pottinger's team talk for him on the Buxton website.

"Cradley are not the force they once were" and "Our 3 heat leaders are capable of beating Cradley's Heat leader trio" should do the trick nicely.

Heathens to win narrowly on the back of that, even though Buxton are expecting a 12 - 14 point win.

Ommer 'em!

Thanks to Jason Pipe for delivering Will Pottinger's team talk for him on the Buxton website.

"Cradley are not the force they once were" and "Our 3 heat leaders are capable of beating Cradley's Heat leader trio" should do the trick nicely.

Heathens to win narrowly on the back of that, even though Buxton are expecting a 12 - 14 point win.

Ommer 'em!

The way Cradley ride away this year they may be right

Ommer 'em!

he does it all the time. last year before the eastbourne meeting he put in the star that basically we'd be nothing without danny spiller's double figures, guess who won that one. i know a lot of people think he's good for the sport but sometimes his own riders must feel like gagging him and taking him up the moors.

• Like 1

he does it all the time. last year before the eastbourne meeting he put in the star that basically we'd be nothing without danny spiller's double figures, guess who won that one. i know a lot of people think he's good for the sport but sometimes his own riders must feel like gagging him and taking him up the moors.

I guess a few controversial comments help to build up the anticipation for the meeting. We've done plenty of it back in the Dan McCormick days and it always but bums on seats (or it would have done if we'd had any!).

Should be a close encounter. One or two Heathens owe us a performance after last night.

• Like 1

Must say how much I enjoyed yesterday. Was gutted for Bradley after a fantastic 3 1/2 laps in his first race where he really looked on the gas and comfortable. Crying shame that he had to revert to his no 2 bike for his remaining rides.

Think we were a tad lucky to come away with a draw, but should be no problem at Monmore. Some good racing and a really good day out. Well done to both teams!!

• Like 1