British Speedway Forum

Now we have the excellent news that THE world's best rider of the year is returning to the top flight in 2017 can we please have fast Freddie back pretty please Mr CVS? ?

:t:

Now we have the excellent news that THE world's best rider of the year is returning to the top flight in 2017 can we please have fast Freddie back pretty please Mr CVS? ?

:t:

What have I missed ? :neutral:

Doyle back at Swindon

Doyle signed for Swindon

Okay, thanks for that. Is t confirmed anywhere what Freddie's average would be ? I have seen 10 something quoted but that seems low.

Okay, thanks for that. Is t confirmed anywhere what Freddie's average would be ? I have seen 10 something quoted but that seems low.

The bspa site shows final averages for 2016, list on 8th Nov, where his average is 7.21, which does seem low but remember he did not have a good start to the season and picked up well at the end of it. 7.21 x 1.4 =10.09

Even on 10.09 it would take a superb season for him to achieve that anyway but dependant on how many more of the top boys are back will depend on how much competition he would have.

has to be top priority particularly given Jacob is on a high 9.

With the easier heat format and decreased standard, I can see Freddie averaging close to 10. Best value number one in the league imo.

Wolves look well placed I think, as masters is also very good value as is asset Klindt.

• Like 1

If it's Klindt in the reserve berth then yes. Klindt starting in main body of the team I'd be wary of

If Wolves build their team correctly, they could start with Klindt & Clegg at reserve.

Pretty sure Lindgren is a bargain a 10.09 average, if focused on his Premiership Racing. I would consider him the best #1 average wise in the league.

If Wolves build their team correctly, they could start with Klindt & Clegg at reserve.Pretty sure Lindgren is a bargain a 10.09 average, if focused on his Premiership Racing. I would consider him the best #1 average wise in the league.

Just noticed fred has signed For Rybnik in the Polish Ekstraliga. Hopefully he plans to keep the UK on his agenda also.

10.09 EL Freddie Lindgren

9.88 EL Jacob Thorssell

8.88 PL Sam Masters

7.17 PL Kyle Howarth

4.04 PL Max Clegg

7.71 PL Ricky Wells

5.42 PL Nicolai Klindt 8.90 EL

6.25 PL Kenneth Hansen

4.83 PL Ashley Morris

3.76 PL Matt Williamson

3.76 PL Tom Perry

9.21 EL Chris Harris

6.34 EL (2015) Tobias Musielak

5.43 PL (2015) Gino Manzares

6.68 PL (2015) Ty Proctor

7.00* ? ? Adam Skornicki - likely to be reassessed

6.78 PL Erik Riss

Not sure if Freddie will be back next season with him now starting in the GP series as this year he was just a reserve but was needed every round. With more meetings from Friday to Sunday at away tracks, Jacob and Sam are more likely to be available as would Bomber now he is out of the series and be it Freddie or Bomber it would be a strong top three.

Nicolai Klindt would have to be a must sign if they are using his 2016 Premier League average rather than the average he gained at Leicester where he finished top of their averages. With Jacob, Bomber, Sam, Nicolai and Max there would be just enough for Skornicki if he is reassess at seven and Gino on his 2015 PL average.

Using Freddie, Sam and Jacob along with Nicolai and Max leaves a bit less for the other two at 11.69 but until it's official of what average will be used for Klindt, the final few places will be hard to call.

Thorssell. Harris, Masters, Klindt and Clegg leaves 12.75 which is enough for Museliak and Hansen or Howarth/Skornicki and Manzares

Edited by INCOGNITO

Lindgren or Thorsell or Harris

Lindgren or Harris or Thorsell

Masters

Musielak

Whoever fits

Klindt

Clegg

Freddie 10.09

Harris 9.21

Masters 8.88

Proctor 6.68

Manzares 5.43

Klindt 5.42

Clegg 4.04

• Like 1

Cannot understand why Musielak features so much in some posters line-ups.He hasn't progressed at all since he last rode for us.Not sure even 6.34 is good value.

Using Max Clegg and Matt Williamson on 7.8 at reserve gives us scope for a stronger top five.