British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stewmac

Anyone On Travel Plus Tour To Poland, 4-7 August?

Just wondering if anyone on this tour - which was originally meant to include Torun v Czestochova (Friday 4th), Bydgoszcz v Tarnow (Sat 5th) and Leszno v Gorzow (Sunday 6th), staying all weekend at the Holiday Inn in Bydgoszcz - can confirm whether the original flights to Bydgoszcz have been changed?

As there were fixture changes, the TP Tour seems now to be headed to Wroclaw v Grudziadz on the Friday, Rawicz v Poznan on the Saturday and the Sunday match is now at Torun. As far as I can ascertain the base is now the Sheraton in Poznan for Fri/ Sat nights and the Holiday Inn Bydgoszcz on the Sunday night.

I'm asking, as I booked the same flights to Bydgoszcz from Glasgow and the Holiday Inn before the changes to the fixtures became apparent, and can't change them easily. As I already had a car booked, think it will now be a relaxing Friday night on the beer in Bydgoszcz square before travelling down to Rawicz for the Saturday afternoon match which is likely to start at 1545. Then of course, Torun on the Sunday.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by stewmac