British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

How You Have Rated Your Rider Performances

BIRMINGHAM BRUMMIES

JPB - 7/10 Mixed season found it tough at times

Cuppitt - 6/10 Started the season on fire in reserve but found if tough in the main body

MASON -2/10 worst Brummies signing for many a year hopefully never wears a Brummies race jacket again.

BACON- 6/10 Expected alot more for Tom this season not sure he passed anyone at PB this season needs to be a bit braver

CARR- 9/10 Fantastic been a real star and fans favourite and banged in some big scores

ROBERTS 5/10 Didnt have too many meetings looked ok at home but poor away

HAMPSHIRE-6/10 Looked fantastic at home to start with but really struggled last couple of months still put in 2/3 huge performances

OTHERS

HUME- 8/10 The bargain of 2018 on a 7.09 average season started well but ended very early

RICHINGS- 6/10 Beat who you would expect but got beat by anyone decent never replaced him properly

LEEK - 4/10 never scored more than 2/3 points was ok but rumours he had a bit of attitude little signs of improvement

DICKEN- Season finished at press and practice

HAY- Season never started jacked without competing in a league meeting

SPOONER- rode at reserve as much as anyone despite never signing him.

Edited by redandyellow

KENT KINGS

Luke Bowen. 9/10 Done everything you can ask of a number 1, scored maximums for fun. Missed a month or so of the season and came back probably a few weeks early but you would not of known it.

Luke Clifton. 7/10 The two nasty injuries continued one of the unluckiest returns to the sport possible. More frustrating was Luke looked far more confident and had more speed this season.

Jack Thomas. 9/10 Jack has a big future in this sport, he rides beyond his years and is very rarely rattled, can ride the tight Line when required but is at home riding the dirt and pulling off big passes in the big races. Equally as polished off track well and is great with the kids, has time for everyone and is a genuine well manored

young man. And for the second season running he has kinda been under the radar a bit.

Ben Hopwood. 8/10 Ben has upped his game massively for 2017 and has been key to Kent success, and the lad has some balls because some of his swoops around the outside are against the airfence and the speed he can generate off of turn 4 at CP is quickest I ve seen. If I have one fault is he doesn't tend to look out for his team mate too much. But outscored his average from day one, and has been unlucky on a couple of occasions not to get rider of the night.

Nathan Stoneman. 7/10 Nathan is one of those likable lads you want to do well. And he delivered a number of big performances, been a massive loss both on and off track. Nathan is another rider that if he can get a full season without injury will be riding at the top level very quickly. 100 percent trier and sometimes throws the odd point away trying too hard.

Bradley Andrews. 8/10 Bradley started off the season, not being disrespectful but like he had hardly riden a bike at this level, but he knuckled down lost a serious amount of weight and he is a rider now that had out gate and match the pace of genuine Heat leaders. He does have a tendency to have a gentle slide off when looking behind mid corner, but I am sure he will iron that out no problem. Bradley scores have been decent but that does not tell the whole story, I don't think anyone has been unluckiest then Brad whether it be getting rough decisions, getting knocked off, or having races stopped when he has been ahead everything seems to go against him. If his season is indeed over then that is a massive blow to Kents title aspirations as he has been a key team member.

Anders Rowe. 10/10 a 15 year old schoolboy who has beaten all sorts of high profile names. Don't wish to say too much about him as I don't think the lad needs unnecessary pressure of fan expectation yet. But appears to be a bit of a sponge, he listens to what advice he is given and is very keen to learn.

Alex Sponer. 7/10 did a good job for the first month of the season, actually very unlucky to lose his team place.

George Hunter. 10/10 In his relatively short time he has been the match winner on more then one occasion and has far outscored his average every meeting. Fast becoming one of the fans favorites, and you can tell he feels at home now. And another rider prepared to sling it in the dirt and ride around everyone.

Dan Greenwood. 8/10 has come in and been solid without being spectacular. Starting to form a lethal partnership with Ben Hopwood providing kent with one of the strongest engine rooms in the league.

Ben Morley. 10/10 hardly dropped a point in a high number of guest appearances for kent and further increased his lead as all time top scorer for kent.

James Laker. 7/10 not really been given as many opportunities as he should have been, but been coming on leaps and bounds and will be one of the better 3 point riders next season.

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

BIRMINGHAM BRUMMIES

JPB - 7/10 Mixed season found it tough at times ...AGREED.....needs better machinery!

Cuppitt - 6/10 Started the season on fire in reserve but found if tough in the main body....AGREED

MASON -2/10 worst Brummies signing for many a year hopefully never wears a Brummies race jacket again....A Bit harsh.....but I agree, a very poor signing......

BACON- 6/10 Expected alot more for Tom this season not sure he passed anyone at PB this season needs to be a bit braver .....Enigmatic springs to mind....needs to learn to ride the outside imo!?

CARR- 9/10 Fantastic been a real star and fans favourite and banged in some big scores ....AGREED....too good for the National League

ROBERTS 5/10 Didnt have too many meetings looked ok at home but poor away ....Bags of potential....I'd hang on to him....he'll come good!

HAMPSHIRE-6/10 Looked fantastic at home to start with but really struggled last couple of months still put in 2/3 huge performances....Another enigmatic performer.....think its down to his machinery?

OTHERS

HUME- 8/10 The bargain of 2018 on a 7.09 average season started well but ended very early

RICHINGS- 6/10 Beat who you would expect but got beat by anyone decent never replaced him properly

LEEK - 4/10 never scored more than 2/3 points was ok but rumours he had a bit of attitude little signs of improvement

BIRMINGHAM BRUMMIES

JPB - 7/10 Mixed season found it tough at times ...AGREED.....needs better machinery!

Cuppitt - 6/10 Started the season on fire in reserve but found if tough in the main body....AGREED

MASON -2/10 worst Brummies signing for many a year hopefully never wears a Brummies race jacket again....A Bit harsh.....but I agree, a very poor signing......

BACON- 6/10 Expected alot more for Tom this season not sure he passed anyone at PB this season needs to be a bit braver .....Enigmatic springs to mind....needs to learn to ride the outside imo!?

CARR- 9/10 Fantastic been a real star and fans favourite and banged in some big scores ....AGREED....too good for the National League

ROBERTS 5/10 Didnt have too many meetings looked ok at home but poor away ....Bags of potential....I'd hang on to him....he'll come good!

HAMPSHIRE-6/10 Looked fantastic at home to start with but really struggled last couple of months still put in 2/3 huge performances....Another enigmatic performer.....think its down to his machinery?

OTHERS

My scoring My seem a bit harsh on reflection Tom Bacon should be a 7/10 .

On the whole it seems we agree then buddy Liam Carr and Danyon Hume would be the 2 id love to return

Guest GiveusaB

My scoring My seem a bit harsh on reflection Tom Bacon should be a 7/10 .

On the whole it seems we agree then buddy Liam Carr and Danyon Hume would be the 2 id love to return

Yes pal,...I agree with 6/10 for Bacon....he frustrated me terribly with his 'rolling' starts !?

I'd like to see JPB return also.....having said that? WE NEED to make sure that 'we' actually return full stop ?! :t: