British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

Gavin. You are such a wind up merchant.

You have a way of winding up some of the Poole posters.

I think Swindon have the upper hand but hope it will be a good meeting.

I truly wish speedway was as it used to be when it was such a friendly sport.

Please don't let it like football.

Well when you have fans like Gavan who can see no further than the poole threads, what do you expect. He seems to have a very vicious streak.
He needs to take a bucketful of chill pills.. He's been the same ever since he's been on here nothing good to say anything poole. Perhaps life is getting him down...

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

anger management classes are every Tuesday at 7pm.

I applaud you though for putting in bold a part of my post that I actually said was trolling and tongue in cheek!! I give you the award for completely missing the point lol

Tool.

Swinger and a miss. :rofl::rofl:

Edited by BurntFaceMan

After the poor season endured by Poole , and their fans celebrating the fact that they took advantage of a weakened Somerset side to scrap into the play offs, the true speedway fan will certainly be behind Swindon as they against all odds finished top of the league so deserve their rightful final place. Hopefully BWD will be back as Newman failed to get a race win in the first leg so BWD can make Swindon certain favourites.

Oh just in case Shovlar, Gater1, Brandon Bob, Starman and Lisa weren't sure the above is called trolling or as you put it 'tongue in cheek'. Hopefully you can now spot the difference between that and an opinion!

For the meeting itself I would expect the tie to be over by heat 12. Swindons top end strength should be to much for the likes of Kennett and Lahti. Kurtz isn't in the best of form either right now as his average performance in the riders championship showed.

Brady is doing just fine, if your judging him on the riders championship, a certain Mr Doyle didn't do much better

Brady is doing just fine, if your judging him on the riders championship, a certain Mr Doyle didn't do much better

Leave it mate, he's not worth the effort.

I'd be surprised too but the playoffs tend to bring up the odd surprise! Just hope it's an entertaining meeting to watch.

Yes, very true.

It would be great to see a last heat decider..

Obviously if Swindon snatched a 5-1 in the last few yards before the line lol

• Like 2

Well it's obvious we're going to lose. But I'm proud of the boys for getting us into the play-offs. Was looking down and out at one stage.

Agree with Swindon fans that the meeting will be over by Heat 10.

However Swindon will come unstuck in the final against either winner of the BV vs Wolves tie.

Leave it mate, he's not worth the effort.

Why do you always say that to people as if you're some sort of calming influence on them ?

My OPINION that i've selected on the poll thing was a Swindon win by less than 10 points.

Well it's obvious we're going to lose. But I'm proud of the boys for getting us into the play-offs. Was looking down and out at one stage.

Agree with Swindon fans that the meeting will be over by Heat 10.

However Swindon will come unstuck in the final against either winner of the BV vs Wolves tie.

Can you please explain why someone called 'Brandon Bob' is a Poole supporter. Confused of Wolverhampton.😨

• Like 1

Can you please explain why someone called 'Brandon Bob' is a Poole supporter. Confused of Wolverhampton.

Its a recent name change of Gater1, the guy who works (or worked) for the sweet company down Poole way we rumbled months back.

Oddly enough, he's a nice enough guy in pm's. Just seems incredibly unhinged in a public forum.

• Like 1

I went for Poole over the two legs before the Wimborne Rd leg, Swindon should now be able to capitalize on that slender lead but it wouldn't surprise me if Poole pulled something out of the bag, Doyle will no doubt have one eye on the world championship and who can blame him could that inhibit him in any way not being willing to take risks etc? its evenly balanced and will be interesting if Poole get off to a good start as they did in the first leg but without the bad luck.

Surely the whole point of a forum is so people can express an opinion and court others' opinions for discussion.

It seem on these forums lately it's a case of Poole fans criticise everything others say and non Poole fans criticise everything Poole fans say, that's no how it should work.

Personally I find much of what Shovlar et al say as very amusing, but far too many turn it in to personal vitriol, and there is one who has so many obvious aliases, it's boring and ruins the forum for most.

Personally, I think the Robins should have enough in the tank to win this, but at the same time, no place for complacency as it is clearly far from over and Poole remain dangerous.

Let's hope this thread stays open for opinion and friendly debate rather than falls into the pit of the trolls BS.

TBH, SS can be a bit controversial but a lot of his posts are "tongue in cheek", whereas very few posters take Starman seriously, certainly not many Poole fans do. He was banned from the the now defunct Forum, and now is posting on the "new" forum under another name posing as a female-no comment!!!

D

TBH, SS can be a bit controversial but a lot of his posts are "tongue in cheek", whereas very few posters take Starman seriously, certainly not many Poole fans do. He was banned from the the now defunct Forum, and now is posting on the "new" forum under another name posing as a female-no comment!!!

yes i noticed that as well sad really! !!!

No im not where did you get that from. Coming from somebody that doesnt even know me..

Dyes i noticed that as well sad really! !!!

Why do you come out from behind your discuise.

Edited by Starman2006

No im not where did you get that from. Coming from somebody that doesnt even know me..

Yes you certainly were banned, and yes I do know you, not personally but I see you every home match at Poole

If you are referring to the "new" forum, if Edwards22 isn't you, then someone is doing a very good impersonation of you- same expressions, same opinions.

• Like 1