British Speedway Forum

30 minutes ago, Sp33dwayg4l said:

Hello there

any idea when tix will go on sale for Warsaw 2022? 

TIA

Can only surmise but last period for refunds to the sold out 2020 and 2021 cancelled events being  " between 21/07/2021 and 11/08/2021 inclusive will result in the transfer of ticket validity to PZM Warsaw FIM SGP of Poland on May 14, 2022." I would think that there must be some tickets potentially  now available and i reckon they will go on sale before the end of the year.

I don't imagine many people will have taken refunds tbh,  the last date they could apply for refunds was 11 Aug, so I imagine the best bet is to check the ticket site daily in case any get released.

https://www.kupbilet.pl/sgp2020

As above would think most people rolled tickets over hoping they can go in may, I'm hoping to go will book flights in the new year, hotel booked already

Do any fans hang out in Saska Kepa area near the venue?

We will be staying there, visiting from the US.

Also looking for any meetings on the prior Sunday.

9 hours ago, r77toy said:

Do any fans hang out in Saska Kepa area near the venue?

We will be staying there, visiting from the US.

Also looking for any meetings on the prior Sunday.

i think most people stay the other side of the river, more around the city and old town. the British Bulldog pub normally seems busy with speedway fans, or Molly Malone's in the old town