Guest JY2003

Flags/Banners to Cardiff

Guest JY2003

Who is taking a flag/banner with them to Cardiff? :unsure:

Im taking

• 2 Nicki Pedersen flags
  • Eastbourne Flag
  • David Norris Flag

Im wearing my Nicki P hat, Jumper and Tshirt. :D Guess who i am supporting :lol:

Guest Hannah

I have an England flag and an SGP flag also have fake england tattoos, no idea why but I have! It's going to be really good and I can't wait to wave my flag around!

i'm buying a flag when we get to cardiff. haven't decided what country yet. i refuse to buy an american flag, don't want a czech flag because it'd mean supporting the dribble brothers and i dont want a danish flag for obvious nicki pedersen related reasons. the rest i'm ok with.

Guest JY2003
i'm buying a flag when we get to cardiff. haven't decided what country yet. i refuse to buy an american flag, don't want a czech flag because it'd mean supporting the dribble brothers and i dont want a danish flag for obvious nicki pedersen related reasons. the rest i'm ok with.

Try buying an English flag :rolleyes:

Guest JY2003
i might by a welsh flag,as we ll be in there lovely country. :D

What flags are you taking with you?

krissie is taking her swedish flag which she is bringing over with her,and me well i lost me union jack in prague, :sad: to much beer me thinks,so i ll have to try and get an england flag from some where.

Guest JY2003
i lost me union jack in prague, :sad: to much beer me thinks

:lol: , Yeh, i think so as well :lol:

As it is the British Grand Prix and we should all be backing the Brit riders, I would imagine that Union Jacks would be more appropriate than any others. Flags of St Georges not popular with the locals!!!

Guest Steve Dixon

Think your'e reply would look better if you say your'e not or you are!!

I'll be bringing me Aussie flags down and also me Berwick Bandits one ... Let them know who I am :wink: Will possibly have to get meself a GB flag for Scotty , Mark and Floppy :P

yeh but we re not going to support the locals,are we :D but u is correct

But as it's the British GP we should support the British riders. When it becomes the Welsh GP feel free to support eh english until then, if you want part of the credit for our stadium, we want part of the credit for you riders.