British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tomazpozrl

World U21 Semi Final draw

Ritchie gave the drymls a lesson on how to stay on a bike on a small track live on tv last week.

What by riding 2 mph? :D

Knock knock again, thought Ritchie was great to give Elite league a go especially knowing it would be on tv and all the "critics" (for want of a better word) would be watching & ready to slate him! He's taking all the chances to ride no matter what league, surely the best way to gain more experience, good luck to him!

Going to be an interesting meeting in Vetlanda.

Some quite good riders in here, for sure.

Who do you think will progress to the final ? Besides Bjerre and Zagar obviously. :D

I think I speak for most of our staff in Vetlanda when I say we are very pleased with the line-up for our semifinal. Should be a cracking meeting, weather permitting. Hopefully live updates should be available on our website ( www.vmselit.nu ) for those who are interested, more info when the meeting gets closer.

I don´t have much knowledge of the Polish language but it seems that Krzysztof Kasprzak have got the Polish wild card to the meeting, according to Sportowefakty.pl, that makes the semifinal even harder.

My predictions for top 8, in no particulary order:

Kenneth Bjerre

Fredrik Lindgren

Mathias Schultz

Matej Zagar

Adrian Miedzinski

Daniel Davidsson

Krzysztof Kasprzak

Pawel Hlib

(Henrik Möller)

Guest Osvald

My favorites to advance to Final in Wroclaw

VETLANDA 24.7.

1. Krzysztof Kasprzak POL

2. Kenneth Bjerre DEN

3. Fredrik Lindgren SWE

4. Pawel Hlib POL

5. Morten Risager DEN

6. Matej Zagar SLO

7. Miroslaw Jablonski POL

8. Daniel Davidsson SWE

WIENER NEUSTADT 24.7.

1. Janusz Kolodziej POL

2. Robert Miskowiak POL

3. Antonio Lindback SWE

4. Piotr Swiderski POL

5. Rory Schlein AUS

6. Jonas Davidsson SWE

7. Martin Smolinski GER

8. Mads Korneliussen DEN

Greetings from Gorzów Wlkp. :)

Hopefully live updates should be available on our website ( www.vmselit.nu ) for those who are interested, more info when the meeting gets closer.

Anders can you now confirm that live updates from this meeting will be available on VMS Elit's website ?

If not, does anyone know if they will be available on any other website ?

Good Luck to all the Brits in the U21 semi's.. Special good luck goes to Danny King from Ipswich. You go and show them Dumps.. We'll all be rooting for you here young man.

Guest Sue

;) Hey,

is someone going to Vetlanda??

Would be great if there would be someone to send an SMS with results, and I´d send results from Wiener Neustadt, so that both promoters can be online and inform the spectators from the other semifinal.

if someone is going and has an mobile, please email me:

sueneu@web.de

would be great if we could be "online"!!

Thanks in advance

Sue from austia B)

Hopefully live updates should be available on our website ( www.vmselit.nu ) for those who are interested, more info when the meeting gets closer.

Anders can you now confirm that live updates from this meeting will be available on VMS Elit's website ?

If not, does anyone know if they will be available on any other website ?

Doesn´t seem we can arrange that, our computer guy is out of town on Saturday. Anyway, I´ll send SMS to someone on the speedway mailing-list so updates should be available there, you may post them on here if you want.

Ritchie Hawkins my tip as a underdog. Proberly one of the most in form riders at the moment, and he just got his first maximum at the weekend too! Come on Ritchie!!!

Ritchie Hawkins my tip as a underdog. Proberly one of the most in form riders at the moment, and he just got his first maximum at the weekend too! Come on Ritchie!!!

With you there Cairnsy, go Ritchie! :D

Guest latvian-speedway

so, i think that Fritz Wallner will not start in Wiener Neustadt.

there will start Denis Gizatullin, he is really going to take part in final:)

so, i think that Fritz Wallner will not start in Wiener Neustadt.

there will start Denis Gizatullin, he is really going to take part in final:)

Yes Fritz Wallner will definitely not start in W.Neustadt. But I think neither will Denis Gizatullin ! The problem is that Austrian Federation as the organizer of this meeting has a right to have one austrian rider in the lineup. And as Fritzi is unable to take part in the race, Austrians have a right to put another Austrian rider in the field ! That means that Denis will still only be a reserve.

I have heard some unconfirmed reports that austrian authorities have offered their place in the semifinal to slovenian federation and that Ales Kraljic was suggested as the replacement for Wallner. This suggestion was sent to FIM and we now have to wait and see what FIM will say about that.

Guest Sue

@tomazpozrl

that´s true!!!

OSK gave back the austrian place and will offer it to the slowenian federation!

Is nice from the austrians, isn´t it??? B)

Sue

Yes Sue, I agree it's very nice from Austrians. As I heard it happened mainly because of good relationship between austrian and slovenian federation.