British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jill

crump wins

Made in Peterborough has done it again and should hit the jackpot this season. Well done the Crumpmeister :D

well done crump u deserve it

Well done jason, show em how to win.

Made in Peterborough

And Tony Millard always tells us it was Bristol. :P

Congratulations to Jason....but what is it with this new "touchy-feely" Crumpy...chatting all nicely in the pits with Gollob, Adams and then apparently even sharing a joke with Nicki.....

Perhaps Crumpy is taking a more relaxed approach this season? If he is then it is certainly working! :D

Perhaps Crumpy is taking a more relaxed approach this season? If he is then it is certainly working! :D

It's just a matter of time - when a decision goes against him we will see the Crumpie we all know and love/hate!

Like to add my congrats to Jason, waheyyyyyyy

chatting all nicely in the pits with Gollob, Adams

Mmmmm I wondered what he was asking/discussing with them too. Noticed how Crumpy senior was ushered back from the pits gate after the final, one rule for Jacob another rule for the rest hey!!

Yes what is the sudden chance in Grumpy Crumpy. Normally he doesnt really mix it with other riders in individual events but throughout the season he has been hovering around the riders and chatting. I find it a bit odd that he is suddenly all chatty amongst his fellow riders, I guess its because he's doing so well so he's happy and relaxed. He probably feels like everyone is now looking up to him.

I want to see the old Crumpy back whose always moody!! :D

hmmmm.... everytime ive seen him hes been chatting to other riders, usually the likes of leigh adams and mark loram. So he aint always moody :D:P

seen him in the pits when he was at worky he is very quiet, not moody just quiet, he was the same in the bar afterwards hes a sweetie really :wink:

... but did you see his 'Hamill' manourve in the Semis when he turned right out of the gate in front of Bjerre ... it's a good job Bjerre wasn't there !!!

Actually I think his maneuvre was not worthy for a champ "wanna bee".

I lost a lot of my respect for the crumpy-guy.

But then again, after a good nights sleep, a long trip in the car back to Jylland, with a little stop in Slangerup to watch KB riding there in the Danish League. It might be the best for KB not to enter a final this early in his carreer. He will probably be there in a few years anyway.

I can see it in another way too. Crumpie might have been a little scared of KB's performing, and felt forced to take him out deliberately.

Anyway, KB did a very good performance, and passing the other aussie, Adams, in the semis too. Great race.

cya

Perhaps Crumpy is taking a more relaxed approach this season? If he is then it is certainly working!  :D

It's just a matter of time - when a decision goes against him we will see the Crumpie we all know and love/hate!

You don't know that for sure, do you Kevin.

I thought it was touching to see him commisserating with excluded riders.

We can all change.

curtesy of the updates forum

Heat 24 crump, n pedersen, adams, bjerre

I'm quite convinced that KB fifnished ahead of Leigh Adams.

Looks like this will be Crumpy's year (that will please the little un) and fair play to the guy for holding his nerve in the re-run. Well done Crumpy!