British Speedway Forum
Guest Carp

Have you WTC tickets arrived yet?

mine for the first meeting turned up this morning.

Steve

about 2 order mine!!!!

ordered mine cant wait 4 the final come on TEAM GB

all mine arrived this morning in the post, they have seat numbers, block numbers, and row numbers for Poole, and seat numbers for Eastbourne, which is handy, don't have to arrive four hours early now !

Guest TheGreatMilenko
Just to let you know,my friend has received our tickets for the race off round on the Thursday night. They came in post this morning,no tickets for the final though!!

I think you should give em a bell my ticketes turned up today , for all four events in the same envelope

Bill leahy Posted on Jul 17 2004, 10:34 AM

all mine arrived this morning in the post, they have seat numbers, block numbers, and row numbers for Poole, and seat numbers for Eastbourne, which is handy, don't have to arrive four hours early now ! 

Yeah the seat numbers are ideal can spend longer in the pub now :)B)

ordered tickets for the final on the tuesday just gone and they arrived today

me 2 they arrived bloody quick am 2day :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tickets for the final were sat on the doormat when I got in this evening. Luvvly jubbly. Should be a good warm-up for the Slovenian GP B)B)

Ours arrived this morning but can any1 explain the eastbourne seating as we just have a seat number and at eastbourne we stand at the 3rd 4th bend so we mwudn't know.

Well I gave in and ordered my tickets today for the final, even though I still think they are bloody expensive. Had to do some jiggery pokery with the finances to be able to afford them, just don't tell hubby, as he point blank refused to pay the amount,I've told him we won them!!!!

For anyone that is going to Poole for the race-off and the final, on Thursday and Saturday ...

I see that Weymouth, just down the coast, are staging a Great Britain Under-21 v Australia Under-21 international on the Friday (Aug 6).

Hope they get a BIG crowd.

Well I gave in and ordered my tickets today for the final, even though I still think they are bloody expensive. Had to do some jiggery pokery with the finances to be able to afford them, just don't tell hubby, as he point blank refused to pay the amount,I've told him we won them!!!!

great idea hope u get away wiv it

great idea hope u get away wiv it

Well as long as you lot keep quiet, I will (I hope) otherwise I think a divorce may be on it's way. :neutral:, I just couldn't resist it, I am proud to be British and I want to support the boys in their own country, just hope the kids don't mind having no treats in the house(under the excuse mum is on a diet) for the next few months :lol:

Edited by crazysue

Does anyone have directions for Weymouth speedway please?

the stadium is sign posted from the centre its also the football ground cant miss it