British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gemini

So how was it for you?

What was the weather like in your neck of the woods whilst the World Cup was on yesterday? Here in Leicester it was dismal and dull with heavy rain.

I switched on the television to watch it with some trepidation, only to find the sun had been shining all day on the South Coast.

So all those forum members who were compaining about the World Cup being held at Eastbourne and Poole, what was the weather like in Sheffield or Peterborough? These seemed to be the favourite tracks suggested. Was it hot and sunny like down South?

Let's hope it stays the same for Thursday and Saturday. :)

Edited by Gemini

How was it for you? Here in Leicester it was dismal and  dull with heavy rain.

I switched on the television for the World Cup with some trepidation, only to find the sun had been shining all day in the South East.

So all those forum members who were compaining about the World Cup being held at Eastbourne and Poole, what was the weather like in Sheffield or Peterborough? These seemed to be the favourite tracks suggested. Was it hot and sunny like down South?

Let's hope it stays the same for Thursday and Saturday.  :)

Gem

if the sun wasn't meant to shine on the virtuous then

it shone on the others

(I think we got ours before theirs)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Addy