British Speedway Forum

Guest JY2003

I'm just going to say - I didn't say that i werent supporting my country. I was supporting both Denmark and GB. :blink: . Yes, i admit, what Hans did was wrong - clubs do pay other clubs to help them out. Surely i aint the only one who's witnessed it before :unsure:

I'm say get over it because their is always next year and we did get silver(Was it bronze :unsure: )

So what was the crap from Millard about flags???

Milard, crap. Could mean anything, every thing he says is crap!

YES I COULD DO A BETTER JOB AND I HAVE OFFERD MY SERVICES BEFORE ANYONE ASKS!!!!!!

Guest JY2003

If another rider has seen the red light... Would their have to be a re-run? :unsure:

Thanks hans you big richard!

We was robbed! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well done to sweden tonight, both them and team GB rode the luck at times, and as gutted as i am, i am well proud of floppy and the boys for a great world cup. unlucky, we all feel the defeat. as for hans andersen, i think PK would of won the race, without andersens help, but the guy obviously wants the 'bad boy of speedway tag' and all that brings with sponsorship etc. he wants the elite league to boo and cuss him each match, it spurs him and sponsors on, so i for one will greet the man with a wall of silence when his name is mentioned, dont give him the pleasure, and will not use any product that he endorses, and tell the manufacturer why i will not buy said products. if he can do this to his own team mate ( great for us on monday) i wish no part in the BOYS carear.

mark

I also remember a controversial incident in a GP at Coventry (not sure what year) when Tomasz Gollob pulled up having seen a light. In that instant there actually WAS a light on but still he wasn't put back in the race.

An orange light at that! Consistency, is it too much? YES, it was also wrong to re-run the Janusz kolodziej EF race too.

Again people who stick up for Hans just are not british at all, why shud u respect him when he puts our country out off contention! HE'S NOT THINKING ABOUT US AND HE HATES THE BRITISH, Y BOTHER PRAISING THAT??????

There could be a few from other nations/countries on this forum, an I'm not feeling Brittish at all. :wink:

Well said Tomcat. We most certainly were robbed and I hope Hans Anderson is made to suffer financially for what he did tonight. :angry: It was completely disgraceful and made professional Speedway look like a mickey mouse sport, especially bad after such excellent coverage over the last few days. :mad:

Who would blame Scotty for holding a grudge over that last heat? I say the less we see of Hans Anderson riding in the UK after that the better!

Lets hope our sport won't be associated with the "fixed results" tag certain other sports have had to put up with, now betting is allowed.

Much as it pains me to do so, ;) I have to agree with Steve on the Scott Nicholls incident. I think it was a bad mistake on his part which in the end probably cost England the chance of a race-off.

The two riders in 1st and 2nd places were still belting round and if Nicki had fallen behind him, which Scott thought had happened, he would have had at least half a lap to pull up. Surely he must have seen that Lindback and Rempala were still racing?

I thought flash cameras were banned whilst a race was on anyway? Someone must know who the guilty person is so when we find out I reckon he should be hung, drawn and quartered. :P

Team GB were great tonight. Sweden were better ; end of story.

All these conspiracy theories are just sour grapes. Think back to almost every decision the (English) referee had to make tonight. Every one went in favour of GB. No wonder the Danes and Swedes were raging at one point.

As for the Andersen / Karlsson / Nicholls incident in heat 25, my recollection is that Nicholls went past Andersen on the same bend as Karlsson did, so no advantage to either rider !

Come on folks, the best team won.

I thought flash cameras were banned whilst a race was on anyway? Someone must know who the guilty person is so when we find out I reckon he should be hung, drawn and quartered. 

Yes Gem,

I thought flash photography was banned - except for those with specific permission.

Is that so at Poole ?

We WOZ ROBBED, both by Hans Andersen and the muppet with the red light on the camera.. sheesh.. what more could Team GB have done to win it..

You Boys made us PROUD!! And you are all WINNERS!!

Spot on tom cat, and yes we were robbed!