British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dave the Mic

Right decision?

Hands up who said the inclusion of Havvy was a poor decision. Have yourselves a very large slice of humble pie. Those of us brave enough to stand up & be counted in defence of one of our very few World Champions should be proud to be English tonight. As should Havvy.

9 points - which would have been 11 but for Nicki Pedersen's usual rush of blood - was as good as Joe scored on Monday (no criticism of Joe intended) & arguably in a tougher meeting. Not just that, but how he earned them!

He raced for every single point & there was no-one prouder to wear that flag tonight & he showed what it means to represent your country. Anyone who says he let England down - exit stage left.

Havvy, you rode a blinder.

Never doubted he wouldn't give it his all. He rode superbly against Rampala and against Max before Pedersen intervened. Good old Havvy :)

James :(

Good ole Havvy, as they said" rode his skin off".

Hands up who said the inclusion of Havvy was a poor decision. Have yourselves a very large slice of humble pie. Those of us brave enough to stand up & be counted in defence of one of our very few World Champions should be proud to be English tonight. As should Havvy.

I agreed, until the last line, ENGLAND?!

I was right behind Havvy (I'm a bit Joe fan as well) and he proved Neil, me and a select few right. Well done Havvy, you rode a blinder, I knew you would do it. What more could we ask for?

Apart from 11 points to get us the win ;) (that last line was a joke BTW)

I should think so after riding all those years at Poole! :blink:

How long has Antonio been riding at Poole? ;)

Edited by sting

I should think so after riding all those years at Poole! :blink:

How long has Antonio been rining at Poole? ;)

Sting, are you for real?

Was Antonio riding for Team GB? No? So why the hell does it matter. Yes Antonion did equally as well as Gary but why discuss it on a British website? We don't care.

My god, chill out!

Obviously there's too much disappointment to be taking jokes. :rolleyes:

End off.

Sting ........... it's damned odd that every thread on this forum can be turned into a Poole are wonderful thread. Forget your allegiances to the blessed Pirates for once! grrrrrrrrr

Sting ........... it's damned odd that every thread on this forum can be turned into a Poole are wonderful thread.  Forget your allegiances to the blessed Pirates for once! grrrrrrrrr

For gods sake get a grip man!

Some of you guys really need to learn how to take a joke!

Yeah... 1 comment really makes every thread on this forum a "Poole are wonderful" thread. :rolleyes:

Edited by sting

Great stuff from Havvy tonight.

I doubted him and i was wrong.

Well done Havvy you did your Country proud tonight as did all your team mates.

Anyone who says he let England down - exit stage left.

Of course Gary Havelock didn't let England down tonight ; he was riding for GREAT BRITAIN, although you'd never have guessed, listening to the commentators and seeing all the St George's Crosses in the crowd :angry:

Guest ruberoid375
[Of course Gary Havelock didn't let England down tonight ; he was riding for GREAT BRITAIN, although you'd never have guessed, listening to the commentators and seeing all the St George's Crosses in the crowd  :angry:

It's easier to paint :D