British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Hans Andersen sponsors

Lord Nelson knew how to deal with them cheating scoundrels:o ;)

Yes, and last night teamGB lived up to his immortal words 'England expects that every man will do his duty.'

For any problems with jolly foreigners that need sorting, Horatio can be contacted at viscountnelson@victory.co.uk just tell him Hans is French! :D

Guest richtea78

Ive got a better idea that may actually cost him his sponsors. Why doesnt everyone email BSI and John Posselwaite and politley explain what they think of Hans and how he ruined the tournament. He must already be pretty annoyed about it as its the major talking point of the tournament and has detracted from an otherwise great set of meetings.

Heres the good part. Hans is currently 19th in the GP's, only the top 8 qualify automatically, if Hans doesnt qualify he will need one of the 6 permenant wild cards and if BSI are in controll of it, which lets be honest they pretty much are, he might not get one and then he will be properly shafted. :D

that would be a decent punishment but sadly he is probably more likely to be picked if they know he stirs up such emotion

That will not happen Trees! Our "dear friends" at Meridian love Hans SO MUCH...! he can do no wrong in thier eyes.............!

If anyone is thinking of purchasing a lift may I suggest Stannah Lifts in Andover, much nicer company.................

Bit like you and Boyce then. ;)

Difference being that Boycey is a very good friend of mine and I don't sponsor him, order him around, treat him like a taxi when visiting his country etc, etc, etc............. :angry:

The money i won on the match last night i may well sponsor hans from now on how do i contact him :D:D

The money i won on the match last night i may well sponsor hans from now on how do i contact him :D:D

Should find him at Eastbourne on Monday .......

Riding for Ipswich against Eastbourne ..........

But might have trouble finding in the Ipswich teams pits next to Nicholls &

Louis .

Could find him hiding in the Eastbourne pits next to Pedersen . ;)

Can I also say that Meridian Lifts also sponsor two conference league riders who happen to be BRITISH!!!!!! Also they sponsor Chris Louis who I believe is also British

Good on them, perhaps they could give Andersen's share to another British Conference League rider then, what company would want to be associated with this rider, dirty, arrogant and unsporting!

Can I also say that Meridian Lifts also sponsor two conference league riders who happen to be BRITISH!!!!!! Also they sponsor Chris Louis who I believe is also British

Good on them, perhaps they could give Andersen's share to another British Conference League rider then, what company would want to be associated with this rider, dirty, arrogant and unsporting!

I think you need a reality check Trees. Lets chase sponsors out of the sport eh? Tell them what to do with their dosh eh? I think we should just be happy that they sponsor ANY rider.

I think you need a reality check Trees. Lets chase sponsors out of the sport eh? Tell them what to do with their dosh eh? I think we should just be happy that they sponsor ANY rider.

I'm hardly chasing them away simply suggesting that it's perhaps not good PR for their company to be associated with Hans Andersen. At the end of the day they will make up their own mind if he is good for their company or not, I don't suppose for one minute that they will take any notice of my opinion. To be honest thinking about it the more controversial the bloke is the more his mug is shown on the tv so perhaps in that way they think he is good for PR! :mad:

meridianlifts@btconnect.com

larsbroe@larsbroe.dk

info@jawa.cz

odense@designcykler.dk and/or svendborg@designcykler.dk and/or rosen@designcykler.dk and/or esbjerg@designcykler.dk

pr@djortho.com

mmltv@micro-matic.dk and/or sales@millington.co.uk

tourism@poole.gov.uk

bikesupport@scott-sports.com

info@daytona.de

admin@jhn-racing.dk

corporate@lazer.be

joe@joehughesinternational.com

There you go, it's up to you know, I have had a few requests for a list of his sponsors, so I have got them!!

meridianlifts@btconnect.com

larsbroe@larsbroe.dk

info@jawa.cz

odense@designcykler.dk and/or svendborg@designcykler.dk and/or rosen@designcykler.dk and/or esbjerg@designcykler.dk

pr@djortho.com

mmltv@micro-matic.dk and/or sales@millington.co.uk

tourism@poole.gov.uk

bikesupport@scott-sports.com

info@daytona.de

admin@jhn-racing.dk

corporate@lazer.be

joe@joehughesinternational.com

There you go, it's up to you know, I have had a few requests for a list of his sponsors, so I have got them!!

That is out of order. Weren't you the bright spark who suggested everyone email the national papers to get coverage of the SWC? That went down a storm didn't it. I suggest the owners of this site remove your post, I think I can here the sound of lawyers in the distance.

I had nothing to do with the email the nationals, I actually condemned it, I hate spam so knew what would happen. But this time I do want that affect.

What the hell can a lawyer do? All I have done is taken the email addresses from Hans' website nothing illegal there.

Edited by SCB

I had nothing to do with the email the nationals, I actually condemned it, I hate spam so knew what would happen. But this time I do want that affect.

What the hell can a lawyer do? All I have done is taken the email addresses from Hans' website nothing illegal there.

You are actively encouraging people to email the guys sponsors. You should read what you signed up for when you joined this site.

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, <B>invasive of a person's privacy</B>, or otherwise violative of any law.

A lot of people on this web site have broken many of the above 'rules' (and I use rules in the loosest sense of the word as the owners of this site don't seem to give a toss) over the last 24 hours.

Invasive of a persons privacy? Would you moan if I was emails Hans' sponsors to say what a loverly guy he was? Why does Hans have links to his sponsors if he does not want you to use them?