British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tomazpozrl

World U21 final - lineup

According to Speedway.tv, Matej Zagar is doubtful for this meeting!!! :shock:

Still 2 weeks to go.

SullyRox I can guarantee you that Matej is not doubtful for this meeting !!! I am not sure where did they get this info from, but there's nothing wrong with Matej. He is perfect medical condition. He's been in superb form recently and he scored 19+1 in Exeter vs Reading match on Thursday ! Tommorow he is riding in European championship final in Holsted and is aiming for the place on the podium (after finishing 4th in this competition last season).

So no need to worry. Matej will definitely ride in Wroclaw.

SullyRox I can guarantee you that Matej is not doubtful for this meeting !!! I am not sure where did they get this info from, but there's nothing wrong with Matej. He is perfect medical condition. He's been in superb form recently and he scored 19+1 in Exeter vs Reading match on Thursday ! Tommorow he is riding in European championship final in Holsted and is aiming for the place on the podium (after finishing 4th in this competition last season).

:cry::wink::cry:

fair enough!!

link to the article -

http://www.speedwayworld.tv/en/news/a3245?...58a94a002e7e549

Just read in the Danish National Speedway team's news-letter, that Janusz KOLODZIEJ has broken both bones in right arm in todays European Championships in Holsted. It happened in a horrible crash in heat 14.

Janusz KOLODZIEJ was brought to the hospital in Esbjerg to be operated for a complicated fracture.

Janusz KOLODZIEJ might be out for the rest of the season.

Should think he will be out for the rest of the season. here's wishing Janusz all the best for a speedy recovery.

Edited by la-la

He will be with that injury :cry: Poor Janusz as he had a great chance of lifting this title.

Best wishes Janusz.

Edited by Midnight_Lady

Guest Babe619

I'm hopeful that Freddie Lindgren will win the title :D

C'mon Freddie!!!!!

Edited by Babe619

I'd love to see Richie Hawkins get the chance of a ride but not at the expense of someone else though injury or some other misfortune (thats a contradiction really :rolleyes: )

Unless Richie gets to ride, I hope Mads does well.

Does anyone know if there will be any updates for this meeting? :unsure:

Also Ritchie Hawkins is now a reserve for this meeting so at least there will be one Brit there. :rolleyes:

The Polish site will probably have an update of the meeting. I believe it is called "Sportofakty". But just wait and see. Tomaz will put the link in when we are getting closer to the meeting.

Does anyone know if there will be any updates for this meeting? :unsure:

Also Ritchie Hawkins is now a reserve for this meeting so at least there will be one Brit there. :rolleyes:

The Polish site will probably have an update of the meeting. I believe it is called "Sportofakty". But just wait and see. Tomaz will put the link in when we are getting closer to the meeting.

:D:D:D

Nice to see you rely on me Garf. The site you mentioned is called Sportowefakty : http://www.sportowefakty.pl/index.php?dysc_id=4 . Another excellent polish site is called Przegladzuzlowy : http://www.przegladzuzlowy.pl/

As Garf has said, I'll post direct links to the sections of this websites where live updates will be available.