British Speedway Forum

We looked on SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) becaseu BA (British Airways) do not fly to Sweden.

You should of looked on Thomas Cook - city breaks....., we are still flying with SAS, and with the hotel I think I got a pretty good deal.

I looked on SAS website and the flights were coming up at £177 (flying from BHX).

Its worth looking around - expedia is another good one to try next time.

Hope that helps ;)

We booked through Ryanair -although it was back in June but managed to get flights for £48 return from Stansted. Flying out at 7am Sat and returning at 10.30pm Sun. I know it doesn't help this trip but it's worth booking a bit in advance for next time.

I'm flying out to Sweden on Friday morning....

Does anyone know if spectators are allowed in to watch practice, and if so, what time it is likely to be?

Guest JY2003
I'm flying out to Sweden on Friday morning....

Does anyone know if spectators are allowed in to watch practice, and if so, what time it is likely to be?

If it's an indoor stadium then i doubt you be able to go and watch Press and Practice. Press and Practice usually starts about :unsure: either 1 or 3.

We booked through Ryanair -although it was back in June but managed to get flights for £48 return from Stansted. Flying out at 7am Sat and returning at 10.30pm Sun. I know it doesn't help this trip but it's worth booking a bit in advance for next time.

Bad news Chezza, you're on the same flight as me on the way anyway. I shall have my black fleece with yellow speedway rider on chest saying www.speedwayforum.com on it. Hope to meet you.

Bliss, are you taking your mobile if so could you please email me so we can all meet each other.

Official Forum meeting:

20 August 2004 outside SAS Radisson Hotel at 7pm

Stick your (well my) neck out time.

1) Leigh

2) AJ

3) Grin B)

4) Nicki

Be boring if Jason wins, and he did bash me round the head with his bag on the plane to Denmark. :angry::D;)

Its the Radisson on Park Avenue (I think there are two Radissons in Gothenburg)

Thanks for that Queen Bee. I have done some silly things in my time (haven't I Addy :oops: ) and standing outside the wrong hotel would probably be another thing I would do.:oops:

1. Adams

2. Jonsson

3. Crump

4. Rickardsson

Its the Radisson on Park Avenue (I think there are two Radissons in Gothenburg)

Thanks for that Queen Bee. I have done some silly things in my time (haven't I Addy :oops: ) and standing outside the wrong hotel would probably be another thing I would do.:oops:

Highly amusing I'd call them. :D

I'm just glad you found out about there being 2 hotels of the same name in time :lol:

Wishing you all a great time.