British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Guest krzyzaniak

Leliwa, you're right, I think the meeting in Torun, day after GP, will be pretty good :) Tony, Jason and Tomek - it will be our little GP ;)

and I'm sure - no problems with tickets :D

best from Torun

Wish I was going to Poland, sounds like a great laugh.. maybe next year eh! :P

Have a good time everyone, and I hope Rallypack play the centre green! :D

Rico, ref. what I was talking about last night.

Taken from my Poland book:

Steak tartare - raw minced beef with egg yolk, chopped onions, spices, olive oil, salt and lemon juice - a favourite with Poles. :shock:

And you wonder why I want to find a McDonalds :P

Looking forward to 'Rico's idiots guide to getting to Bydgoszcz'

See you at the airport

Joanne

Rico, ref. what I was talking about last night.

Taken from my Poland book:

Steak tartare - raw minced beef with egg yolk, chopped onions, spices, olive oil, salt and lemon juice - a favourite with Poles. :shock:

And you wonder why I want to find a McDonalds :P

Looking forward to 'Rico's idiots guide to getting to Bydgoszcz'

See you at the airport

Joanne

:shock: Joanne, where did you get this book?? Indeed there is something like tartare on the menu in restaurants sometimes, but favourite? At least I've never tried it :) I never put on my plate anything that could walk off it on its own :P

We are eating at Spinx, they have menu in English. At Wroclaw we had to draw what we wanted at our hotels restaurant, not this time...

The things to try are Bigos,Pierogi anfd Gotabki so i have been told and all sound delicious according to the internet.  :)

Can heartily recommend your first two recommendations sjw - the menus do tend to have more than your steak tartare and I'd definitely recommend trying a proper Polish meal at least once.

Rico :rolleyes:

Guest JY2003

Beercellar - What time is your flight? :unsure: (Coz Em and Al are picking you up at 3am)

Beercellar - What time is your flight? :unsure:  (Coz Em and Al are picking you up at 3am)

Emmas picking me up at 2.45 am and the flihght is at 7.30 am,shoulkd get to germany at 10,then drive to poland should be there about 4 ish,we hope.looking forward to trying some polish tucker and beers. :P

Chrzanowski and Kasprzak. There are some controversies in Poland on this, especially on Kasprzak as he seems to be not at his best presently.

:shock:  Joanne, where did you get this book?? Indeed there is something like tartare on the menu in restaurants sometimes, but favourite? At least I've never tried it  :)  I never put on my plate anything that could walk off it on its own  :P

Got it from my 'Berlitz Poland pocket guide'. Although I'm sure if you look at a Scotland guide book it'll say we eat haggis all the time when we only really eat it at Burns night or when its on offer at Tescos :approve: Our favourite dish is actually 'Mars bar in batter' :P