British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JY2003

Well Done Hans Andersen

I won't slate Havvy he has been great for the sport, he was brilliant in the SWC, better than Nicholls in fact, but the petulent snide comments on Saturday night weren't required, he above everyone else should know that the final was over 25 heats and not one.  Let it go Havvy for goodness sake.

I agree mate, the constant attempts to undermine Chris Louis' obvious intention in not blowing it up again were quite sad really.

Anyway how ironic that Hans should win it in Sweden. Weird ol' world isn't it.

People get wound up to write 60+ pages on what Hans did or didn't do in the SWC where no-one got hurt but there seems to be little interest in a rider kicking a rider going into the potentially most dangerous corner of the race with the Team GB captain inches away who would have also been swept up had Nicki fallen. Weird ol' world isn't it.

Pete

Edited by Pete

People get wound up to write 60+ pages on what Hans did or didn't do in the SWC where no-one got hurt but there seems to be little interest in a rider kicking a rider going into the potentially most dangerous corner of the race with the Team GB captain inches away who would have also been swept up had Nicki fallen. Weird ol' world isn't it.

Ah, but Pete - apparently according to others on here, as it was Pedersen he kicked it was alright....... :rolleyes:

I put it all down solely to a silly young man who had a grudge with Nicholls,Richardson and Norris all from recent incidents.He has shown his immaturity in his interviews on Sky.First time on tv at Wolverhampton 'F*****g hell i didn't realise the track was this small'. On Norris ' well he's a w****r ' and the ' Spinning my ** off ' to Sophie after the stitch up.Oh yes and then the obvious lies about not seeing PK. So if form is anything to go on am i to be castigated for believing he did what he did ?As i said,different opinions.

You know, you are spot on about Hans, he's scum and that's all there is to it, except....

1. Norris is just as bad if not worse after his recent attempted headbutt, which he admitted was stupid and out of order.

2. Pedersen is a certainty after taking out Hancock in a classic 'oops, I didn't see him'. Maybe it's just that the Danes don't have any peripheral vision...

3. Crump has to be added after literally kicking out at Pedersen on Saturday.

4. Richardson for taking Loram into the fence at Coventry in the British Final a couple of season ago - we don't forgive and forget after all do we, according to some of you lot out there anyway...

5. Which means that Tatum has to be added after his disagreement with Allen (I think I'm right in saying it was Allen).

6. And Nicholls then gets added for his disagreement in the pits with Pedersen a few seasons ago, with talk at the time of him even deserving a ban...

Shall I go on?

So before you castigate Hans for his actions, why don't you have a go at some of the Brits as well? Go on, it's fun to have a go at people after all...

My final point in this post is: I wonder what Hans thinks about all this? Probably nothing, cos he has a life which doesn't revolve around the Internet, unlike some other people that I could mention.

This is Ezekiel signing off... B)

Guest Jim Blanchard
Everyone can put up a homepage about anything. This one does not prove anything and could never convince me.

Ironic this. Another Dane refuses to accept reality, when its obvious to everyone else.

You email him and ask him yourself and then you can come back to me like a good little lad and apologise (if that is a word that actually has an equivalent in your language.)

Fundinove@aol.com

The story teller did ride well in the final on Saturday night. No shuting off and no looking over his shoulder at all. He can do it if he tries. :wink:

Well done Hans Andersen :rolleyes:

Edited by Jim Blanchard

Guest Huggy Bear
You know, you are spot on about Hans, he's scum and that's all there is to it, except....

how could you forget about carl stonehewer at Reading in 2002!

Guest Huggy Bear
Ironic this.  Another Dane refuses to accept reality, when its obvious to everyone else.

You email him and ask him yourself and then you can come back to me like a good little lad and apologise (if that is a word that actually has an equivalent in your language.)

Fundinove@aol.com

The story teller did ride well in the final on Saturday night. No shuting off and no looking over his shoulder at all. He can do it if he tries. :wink:

putting it politely, and in your own fine language; you are such an arse.

Edited by Huggy Bear

Well done Hans indeed, for winning the trophy, Which I had the the rare opportunity to embrace after the meeting (the trophy I mean :) )

Guest Jim Blanchard
putting it politely, and in your own fine language; you are such an arse.

Surely you mean 'ass' Huggy :o

Everyone can put up a homepage about anything. This one does not prove anything and could never convince me.

Ironic this. Another Dane refuses to accept reality, when its obvious to everyone else.

Fundinove@aol.com

And who says it is actually Ove that is responding to what is mailed to that aol adress ?

Until now, you are the only person that claims that it is The Ove. But then again, I'm just a "good little lad" (In fact this is the first time in about 35 years I have been called that. Hmmmm I might have been a bad boy then), who comes from Denmark.

And yes I know. For about a millenium ago the vikings never apologised their behaviour. That does not mean that the Danes has not progressed since. And no I will not apologise for anything said and done by now.

About "the storyteller" then you are way off. He was looking a lot over his shoulders. Just to see where the opponents were.

But then again, some of you Brits are so stobborn that you just don't want to listen, or see, what actually happened.

Hans is no cheat as he did not gain anything of any act in the 25th heat. The Swedes are our neighbours, and so are the Germans, but we love neither of them.

When I was young my mum and dad taught me that cheats never prosper. It appears that they were wrong.

They were actually right. You see Hans did not cheat and had his luck.

how could you forget about carl stonehewer at Reading in 2002!

Another cheat out there, and a Brit to top it off?! Never realised that we were that bad as a nation... :D

Also gotta add Rickardsson to my earlier list. After all if Hans can get slated for saying something along the lines of 'i was spinning my t**s off' then so should Tony for saying something along the lines of 'i'm getting really p***ed off with ballotting for gates'.

And there was me thinking that he was cleaner than clean, I'm devastated now...! ;)

Guest Jim Blanchard
And who says it is actually Ove that is responding to what is mailed to that aol adress ?

Until now, you are the only person that claims that it is The Ove. But then again, I'm just a "good little lad" (In fact this is the first time in about 35 years I have been called that. Hmmmm I might have been a bad boy then), who comes from Denmark.

And yes I know. For about a millenium ago the vikings never apologised their behaviour. That does not mean that the Danes has not progressed since. And no I will not apologise for anything said and done by now.

About "the storyteller" then you are way off. He was looking a lot over his shoulders. Just to see where the opponents were.

But then again, some of you Brits are so stobborn that you just don't want to listen, or see, what actually happened.

Hans is no cheat as he did not gain anything of any act in the 25th heat. The Swedes are our neighbours, and so are the Germans, but we love neither of them.

OK garf you win. I give up, as If you gave me your number and I got him to call you you would say how do I know that this is Ove Fundin? I was only passing on what he had written on his web site and his opinions on the subject. If you chose to disbelieve that, that is up to you.

We (I) know what is true and just. Your nation might have problems with and are not friends with either Sweden or Germany. We, I think I am right in saying have no problems with either. I have been accused of being Zenophobic and I know I am not but it seems you are posting your true colours to the mast now.

Edited by Jim Blanchard

I have been accused of being Zenophobic and I know I am not but it seems you are posting your true colours to the mast now.

I don't know what you mean about this. Is it a saying of a kind or . . .?

Well done Hans indeed, for winning the trophy, Which I had the the rare opportunity to embrace after the meeting (the trophy I mean :) )

Must have been full of beer.