British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jim Blanchard

My Speedway Photo Archives

Guest Jim Blanchard

First batch of about 90. At Least another 500/600 to go. Mostly at Kings Lynn and Mildenhall but covering away teams/riders and individual meetings.

Must be something in there for most though many are now unknown to me.:oops:

http://community.webshots.com/user/jimblanchard

Jim,

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Great shots, and a good rare one of the great Mick Bates , which I'd buy!

Fantastic pictures Jim! some really took me back, seeing Mel Taylor again, a very young looking Scott Autrey and the ones of JD (I swear that guy never seems to age!!)

Jim those pictures are fantastic, it reminds me of the happiest times in speedway at Kings Lynn when as you can see from the pictures, crowds were huge. You also show the best riders in the best team Kings Lynn ever had Betts,Lee,Turner,Gagen and i think Bengt Rasmussen. Ian is a good friend of mine whom i speak to on the telephone now and again, i have very few pictures of him when he was arguably at his best 76-79. Thanks Jim.