British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Well Done TR

Am gutted that Greg did all the hard work, gated ahead of him and thewn hit a hole, what goes round comes round i suppose :(

i'm gutted because i had a bet on jonsson and then he bottled it :mad:

well done to rickardsson though, now a very realistic title contender once more.

he got out of the gate fine. he was in 2nd, and then he let it slip to hancock and then to andersen.

ok gate 3 wasn't working very well, but he got in the mix and in my opinion should've done better. oh well, some people are never happy are they? :rolleyes:

Thanks to speedwaybet.com, as long as Andersen didn't win I was going to make money from the final.

I'd have made more had AJ, shame.

Jill, I owe you a drink, you made me a couple of pound with your tip on Greg, that said, you have cost me a few pound aswell with your dodgy tips!

Greg has own me quite a bit of money this year :)

Ryan who? (eh Jill?)

apologies, i meant tr. on the back straight jonsson was ahead of tr. he didn't have the line though and rickardsson went through to take 2nd off him. then to make things worse andersen goes through.

just to rub salt in the wounds, jonsson goes and puts himself in the airbag.

i'm only bitter because i lost money :(

Yep well done Trick, amazing that Jonssons last race fall was the only one of the meeting, the racing provided by the track (although later on bumps were appearing) was excellent and this was certainly one of the better GP's.

Zagar was an anti-climax, faling to reach the standard that Iversen and Bjerre produced earlier on in the season, despite this I would rather watch a rider like Zagar (with a Slovenian GP) than the most boring riders in the world, The Dreary Drymls!

Holta realised he has to make an effort if he is to have a GP wildcard next season but in the end he still blew it and needs to impress in the last two rounds.

Loram and Sullivan were crap and MUST WIN one of the next two GP's to get back in the series as wild cards.

Edited by JT

Well done TR. Great GP. :D

Trick was definitely the fastest man out there tonight and fair play to him for winning and putting himself right back in the Championship place. I had forgotten about him really, only thought Adams & Hancock had a chance but hes certainly fighting for it now. I had money on AJ and Hancock in the final (as well as numerous others) so was cheering like crazy when Greg got out in front and was seriously gutted when TRick passed him :sad:

I wonder if Crumpy is going to crack under pressure like he has done the past few years? ;) I think the next GP is going to be so exciting and can't wait to see who comes out on top.

Zagar was a class act tonight, would have loved to have seen him progress to the semis and would love to see how he would perform as a GP regular.

Really disappointed with Sullivan tonight, his chances of getting chosen for the GP places next year are getting slimmer and I really hope he can do something amazing in the final 2 GPs.

Well done TR. Great GP.  :D

Sure was, and sets the scene for Poland.

Especially as Kev is getting the drinks in. We can't wait, can we, Addy :P

Good to see Trick back on form. Sets us up for a great end to the series. Are the nerves going to start to get to Crumpy?

Good performance by Poole's number one (and I don't mean Sullivan) finally losing out on the gate 3 lottery. You can see why riders get so p'd off with the drawing of gates when one is so bad - you could kiss your win goodbye getting that gate tonight! Just hope that the Brits can keep in there for the next round - we're definitely losing out to the other nations at the moment.

I had money on Jonsson & Zagar.

I think Jonsson could have done it if he hadn't of drawn gate 3 as it only produced 1 race winner all night.

Zagar was OK.His pass on Sullivan was good but like JT said he didn't hit the high standards of Iversen :wink: .

Hope Hancock wins the GP Series and it's going to prove a exciting finale!.