British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ozyace

Norway G.P. - Predictions

Does anyone else think that when (not if) Crumpy becomes World Champion his mind may not be as focused on winning the Grand Prix as it usually is. I think the same may go for Rickardsson when he can no longer become World Champion. Therefore my prediction is :-

Hancock (always goes well in last GP of season)

Nicholls

N Pedersen (go out on a high(ish) note)

Sullivan (at last showing the form we know he is capable of doing)

I think you could be right there he may not be as focused, but they both may well turn the other way & want to go out on a high of winning the last gp (and the world title for crump). Although all the other riders spec 8-13 placings will be pushing hard to take the last spot for next years gp so they may put in a fight and come out on top?

i totally agree with scott nicholls in the final (of course i'd love it if he was 1st he deserves it). Another dream would be to have Lee richardson and Lorami in the final also sulli as he deserves it after a hard gp season , the likly hood of this line up is pretty unlikly but a girl can still wish ay? :rolleyes:

Ill go with

Nicholls (come on it would be a great end to the season).

Rickardson (he's normally always on the pace).

Richardson (he needs the 8th spot).

Crump (just enough to take the championship damn).

on skybet bjarne is 20/1 so i put my £100 on him, if i win I'll receive a mighty £2100.

1. Greg Hancock

2. Hans Andersen

3. Tony Rickardsson

4. Tomaz Gollob

I'm not sure. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

I think Adams and Hancock will definitely be battling it out for third place over all.

I really hope the British lads have a good meeting. I'm supporting Richardson in his bid to grab an automatic top eighth place, but Hampel, Bjarne Pedersen and Andersen will be snapping at his heels.

I can understand why some people are less enthuisastic about this meeting. Perhaps some of the riders will be less focused because they know they're guaranteed automatic entry into next year's GP series.

Anyway, good luck to Nicholls, Richardson and Loram. Have a good one, lads!!!

B) Potters Lass B)