British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gbr135

2005 czech gp

In theory, all GP's should be comfirmed next week at the FIM congress meeting thing. starting 17th October i believe.

That will decide (AFAIK) The 5 seeded riders, the format of the meetings, the calendar, the SWC & World Under 21 Rounds.

What ever the date,

may I suggest "Get Lost With Joanne Tours" :D

What ever the date,

may I suggest "Get Lost With Joanne Tours"  :D

Or if you don't wanna stay and watch the speedway meeting I'm sure there's someone else who will look after you :P

Rico :rolleyes:

Now Rico -

you are going to have to explain that :unsure:

If you don't know the story, sorry I aint dragging it up again. Check out the thread for the 2004 Czech GP.

Still tickles me.

Edited by Rico

All Joanne's Stories

tickle something, Rico :D

What ever the date,

may I suggest "Get Lost With Joanne Tours"   :D

Or if you don't wanna stay and watch the speedway meeting I'm sure there's someone else who will look after you :P

What's this Rico? :unsure: I think you have got me mixed up with someone else. I would watch a whole speedway meeting in a warzone :rolleyes:

What's this Rico? :unsure: I think you have got me mixed up with someone else. I would watch a whole speedway meeting in a warzone :rolleyes:

Hence me using the words 'someone else' in my post. :blink:

My only word of warning for your tours is the prices they charge you at the bar. Rico's tours clearly get bulk discount :lol:

Guest BilaHora

All

BilaHora visits Prague each year during November - you do not suppose there is any chance of the Grand Prix being held around that time do you?

Incidentally, the Hotel Cloister Inn is a relatively cheap and very good place to stay in Prague with a central location and free internet access in the lobby.

Regards

BilaHora

All

BilaHora visits Prague each year during November - you do not suppose there is any chance of the Grand Prix being held around that time do you?

Incidentally, the Hotel Cloister Inn is a relatively cheap and very good place to stay in Prague with a central location and free internet access in the lobby.

Regards

BilaHora

'Fraid not.....

The 2005 Czech GP will probably be in May, but I could be wrong....In any case, the GP season finishes in early October each year....

May's fine - just as long it's after my exams ...

Hey Rico - come on - join forces with Get Lost with Joanne Tours - you seem to stay in the best hotels and travel first class - so I guess i could cope with that :)

Hey Rico - come on - join forces with Get Lost with Joanne Tours - you seem to stay in the best hotels and travel first class - so I guess i could cope with that  :)

Prague isn't on the agenda for next year Addy - will be sticking to Bydgoszcz and Wroclaw.