British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AX Racing Team

Tasmanian Championship, Gillman results

Karlis has just reported that he is the 2004 Tasmanian Champion.

2nd Tye Procter

3rd Ashley Jones

4thMark Jones

5th Cory Gathercole

Tasmanian Championship featured mainly Victorian riders. I dont actually know if there were any Tazzie riders :blink:

Karlis reports it was a tough final. He led from the start but then both the Jones brothers started to come around him and unfortunately crashed into one another. He said it was scary watching the high speed crash.Mark Jones was unable to take any further part in the re run.

Should be a few photos soon floating about B)

Kevin Doolan won the 20th Nov open meeting at Gillman, Matthew Weathers inflicting his only defeat. Robert Kieszak looking good again.

Link to results can be found here

http://www.gillmanspeedway.com/release.asp?NewsId=13200

Edited by AX Racing Team

Guest Sir Lunchalot

AX racing, are you going to do the results from the state titles from Mildura on Dec 4th ?

I'm going and I usually do a heat by heat piece on the meeting but I won't be home and near a PC till late the day after (Sunday) and if you are doing the results I'll leave the pen at home at stick my feet up this time !! I might even try and catch up with Bryn if I can find him.

AX racing, are you going to do the results from the state titles from Mildura on Dec 4th ?

I'm going and I usually do a heat by heat piece on the meeting but I won't be home and near a PC till late the day after (Sunday) and if you are doing the results I'll leave the pen at home at stick my feet up this time !! I might even try and catch up with Bryn if I can find him.

Don't worry Lunchy mate - I'll do report as not leaving Mildura for Melbourne until next Monday...check your mail when you get a mo and give me a ring...left your numbers at home! :-(

I think bryn should do the report from mildura because he will actually be at the meeting in Australia and be able to give a complete report of the meeting not just a second hand report on select riders. It would be very difficult for ax racing to give a true and accurate account from England.

look forward to your blow by blow (not too many of these we hope), race by race report bryn. its my fix now our season is finished here. Are you going to all rounds and any other meetings bryn. I hope leigh adams wins. wish i was going

I think bryn should do the report from mildura because he will actually be at the meeting in Australia and be able to give a complete report of the meeting not just a second hand report on select riders.   It would be very difficult for ax racing to give a true and accurate account from England.

look forward to your blow by blow (not too many of these we hope), race by race report bryn.   its my fix now our season is finished here.   Are you going to all rounds and any other meetings bryn.  I hope leigh adams wins.  wish i was going

You dont know who AX Racing Team is to how you know their not at the meeting. One member of Ax Racing Team will be at Aussie titles. But enjoying themselves and wont have time for reports :lol:

Only reason we post is with results that we think other people might struggle to get the information or werent there.

Doing a good job Sir Launch (whatever it is :P ) and Bryn

Edited by AX Racing Team

Guest Sir Lunchalot
You dont know who AX Racing Team is to how you know their not at the meeting. One member of Ax Racing Team will be at Aussie titles. But enjoying themselves and wont have time for reports :lol:

Only reason we post is with results that we think other people might struggle to get the information or werent there.

Doing a good job Sir Launch (whatever it is :P ) and Bryn

I'm not sure what it is either !! Actually it's good that someone posts the results from as many meetings as we can get and I don't really mind if the basic results are posted by people who weren't there so thanks AXRT !!

The people who were there can always post the details to add to the basic results if they wish.

By the way AX (can I call you AX ?) I'll be doing the Oz titles too so if you want to say hi please feel free. Bryn knows me, plus a few others from the forum like Ozyace (who is the official bottled water buyer and burger purchaser for the Johnno camp) so get them to point me out to you.