British Speedway Forum
emzey01

The late Gary Ford

I am looking for a portrate photo and an action photo of the late Gary Ford riding in either Weymouth or Poole colours. Is there anyone who knows of someone who has some and is willing to sell?

My email address is emmacla@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you

I seem to remember looking at the USA Canadian Speedway website and saw some photos of Gary on there, its been so long, but maybe a tribute too as he was Canadian Champion. You could probably email them and get one. Not much help I know.. Good luck..

I seem to remember looking at the USA Canadian Speedway website and saw some photos of Gary on there, its been so long, but maybe a tribute too as he was Canadian Champion. You could probably email them and get one. Not much help I know.. Good luck..

Thank you!!!

Thank you!!!

;)