British Speedway Forum

Guest BilaHora

Ms cheetahhawk

I may have been a little optimistic (I may not have been) but I do not dawdle along.

Regards

BilaHora

Alpharooms are a good hotel accommodation site to book through. (The company is actually based in Sheffield.)

Well folks, I've done it...............

I am going to Prague 7th to the 12th July.

I have booked through Czech Travel Ltd. of Braintree. They can arrange pretty much anything you want from whichever airport you like as a package, but the more advance notice the better. It also helps if you can be flexible with the dates, my ideal choice was Weds 6th to Mon 11th, but there was a better flight deal for the other dates. In my case they have even been able to arrange me the plane seat of my choice! They do have a website although it's basically a front cover, so you would be better off speaking to them direct, their number is 01376 560592.

I posted earlier on this thread that my parents went to the hotel Prague Center (also with Czech Travel), they had no problem with it at all, but recommended me to the Hotel Alton as it was a little nearer Wenceslas square and the tram/metro.

Joanne, I'll probably e-mail you in the next couple of days.

Edited by Tigerblade

That's great Tigerblade. Been meaning to email you for a couple of days now. I'm on the other side of Wenseslas Square. You won't regret it, lovely city :)

I'm on the other side of Wenseslas Square. You won't regret it

:lol::lol: One of your best yet Jo. :approve::lol:

:lol:  :lol:  One of your best yet Jo.  :approve:  :lol:

You have lost me there Kev, has Joanne's side of Wenceslas Square got a reputation or something? :D

:lol::lol: One of your best yet Jo. :approve::lol:

I knew I had spelt Wenceslas wrong :rolleyes:

Guest BilaHora

Ms Joanne

Wenceslas can also be spelt Wenceslaus and is, really, only an English interpretation of Vaclav.

Regards

BilaHora

Well can someone try and find roman and gat a contact adress so i can contact him. B)

Hey Matousek,

Sorry I'm only just replying to your request about Roman I am also a big Roman Matousek fan, I first saw him in 1986 at Ipswich when he rode for the witches.

I have always admired his all action style of riding, I have seen him on several occasions when I have been in the Czech Republic for the Golden helmet weekend.

He lives just outside Slany in a little village, although I'm not sure of the name, his mother used to run a small bar quite near to his house.

I saw him last year in Slany, he is working for a roofing company and he doesn't look any different, and he still shakes your hand with a vice like grip.

Sorry I don't have any contact details for him, but if you get to the track at Slany someone would be able to tell you the information.

well it looks as if im staying in the krystal again,as no one else can make up there mind.got bars near and a a good petrol station with a bar thats 24/7 and u can get munchys ay any time as the breakfast in the hotel aint that great.