British Speedway Forum

Rico

Are you still up for being out tour guide to Leszno? And if so whats the itinerary(big word for me :approve: )?

Rico

Are you still up for being out tour guide to Leszno? And if so whats the itinerary(big word for me :approve: )?

Having met Rico tonight I am not sure my daughter is going on this trip at all now!!! :D

Having met Rico tonight I am not sure my daughter is going on this trip at all now!!!  :D

:unsure:

Just bear in mind that my travelling companion of last night has a little bit of a reputation for leading me astray. I will be a little better behaved in Wroclaw I can assure you as HenryW is somewhat more sedate than The Doctor. :P

Joanne, I will of course be going to Leszno and anyone who wants to tag along is welcome to. At the moment I am leaning toward suggesting getting the 1142 train, however that may be a little ambitious after a Saturday night in Wroclaw. Once I have confirmation of the start time at Leszno then a decision can be made.

Rico :rolleyes:

Thanks, Rico. I am usually up at the crack of dawn so won't miss that train. I will make sure QB and Nikki are raring to go. Will you have your sunglasses on, Rico, especially if it has been a Polish win the night before? :wink:

Hopefully the weather will be sunny enough to warrant the shades being on regardless.

I was disturbed to read that the Leszno meeting today started at 1400 - still haven't had next weeks start time confirmed though. The thought of having to get on a train early enough to make that start time does not fit in with me at all, but I will make the effort for sure as it should be a cracking match.

How long does it take on the train to Leszno, Rico?

How long does it take on the train to Leszno, Rico?

the 11:42 train takes 1 hour 21 min

Edited by rrmdp

Do we know what times the trains are after the meeting as I don't plan on rushing off after the meeting? :D

Also, weather isn't looking great on a few forecasts I've seen for Wroclaw, hope the speedway in Leszno goes ahead!

From Wroclaw to Leszno times are

d0820 a0939 - d0901 a1021 - d0958 a1111 - d1120 a1246 - d1142 a1303 - d1254 a1429

From Leszno to Wroclaw

d1636 a1746 - d1707 a1818 - d1749 a1907 - d1900 a2020 - d2039 a2205 - d2127 a2247 - d0020 a0141 - d0041 a0437

Courtesy of the ever useful Polrail.com site.

Thanks Rico, fingers crossed weather stays good! Counting down the days now :D

The weather in Poland is beautiful Mummyfairy :D And they say it should stay so. Don't worry then and greet Poland from a poor Polish girl in Copenhagen :cry:

From Wroclaw to Leszno times are

d0820 a0939 - d0901 a1021 - d0958 a1111 - d1120 a1246 - d1142 a1303 - d1254 a1429

From Leszno to Wroclaw

d1636 a1746 - d1707 a1818 - d1749 a1907 - d1900 a2020 - d2039 a2205 - d2127 a2247 - d0020 a0141 - d0041 a0437

Courtesy of the ever useful Polrail.com site.

Rico  :rolleyes:

What time is the meet up Rico and where do you want us to be? Just incase we don't see you before :rolleyes:

Joanne,

QB has my mobile number - I'm sure I'll see you before the Sunday !