British Speedway Forum
Guest JY2003

What GPs are you going to?

Can only manage 3 GPs this year Cardiff, Wroclaw and Prague. Will also be going to Ice Speedway in Assen, World Cup (Poland) and Scottish Tour with Kev and Addy (if they don't chicken out :wink: )

Well I suppose if I'm going on the TP tour I can add another GP, Mallila, to the the list. Plus Shazzybird can be added to the Scottish tour :)

yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

got my holiday sorted out so bidgosh here i come (must learn how to spell it now) :rolleyes:

any body else going wiv travel plus 2 this 1 :unsure:

Cardiff for me. Booked tickets yesterday

Can only manage 3 GPs this year Cardiff, Wroclaw and Prague. Will also be going to Ice Speedway in Assen, World Cup (Poland) and Scottish Tour with Kev and Addy (if they don't chicken out :wink: )

Well I suppose if I'm going on the TP tour I can add another GP, Mallila, to the the list. Plus Shazzybird can be added to the Scottish tour :)

Yes so Over the moon :)

Wahey!!! Hubby has told me I can go on a GP tour this year again...the only proviso is that I go with an organised tour as he is worried about me...awww. Looking at the dates, it looks like it may well be Prague as we are already on holiday (in Great Yarmouth) and as such it is easier for him to look after the kids.

Ok it may be cheaper organising your own flights and hotel, but at least if I go with a company like Travel Plus, you have peace of mind and plenty of company!!

Just have to get the final ok from him and I will be straight on that phone to book it (lets hope they still have places left!!)

I take it your mum will know about your "relationship" by then :unsure:

She knows already :D

Well I have booked for Prague before hubby changed his mine...got my little helper with me as well (my son) but we are not going to tell him untill I am just about to leave...hehe

I'm coming to Cardiff as well, hoping to add some other meetings as well. Thursday and friday racing are open to offers, remember Splatty praising Rye House speedway, anyone know whats their racenight and where's it at?

Eskilstuna is also confirmed, Målilla is on the table at the moment. Copenhagen is too expensive, Prague has too much tourists and I dont want to add the number, Krsko and Lonigo both seem too far away. Bydgoszs was fun and would very much like to see it again.

Hey FSP

sorry ive only just seen this - let me know what your plans are it would be good to meet up + there may be a room at Castle Splatty

P.S. Must have been after those jagermeisters if I was praising the track at Rye :D

Just Cardiff I suppose.

All at Sams bar @ 2:00 ???

Not going to Prague now :sad::cry: