British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ozyace

See you at Gosford.

I'll see you at Gosford Bryn, Lunchy, Poona and who ever else will be going to the 1st round of the Aust. titles.

Flying to Adelaide on Boxing Day with Johno then up to Mildura to hook up with Leigh and on to Gosford for the 29th.

I'll see your backsie trackside guys, can't wait. :)

I'll see you at Gosford Bryn, Lunchy, Poona and who ever else will be going to the 1st round of the Aust. titles.

Flying to Adelaide on Boxing Day with Johno then up to Mildura to hook up with Leigh and on to Gosford for the 29th.

Indeedy Ozyace, looking forward to hooking up with you again. Only problem I can envisage is that, normally, I would say we'd crack open a few tinnies after the meeting BUT, bearing in mind Johnno's recent week at the Aussie Institute of Sport, I presume that even his back-up crew are restricted to soft drinks only? :wink::unsure::rolleyes::blink:

Indeedy Ozyace, looking forward to hooking up with you again. Only problem I can envisage is that, normally, I would say we'd crack open a few tinnies after the meeting BUT, bearing in mind Johnno's recent week at the Aussie Institute of Sport, I presume that even his back-up crew are restricted to soft drinks only? :wink::unsure::rolleyes::blink:

hi bryn when you going to m.m.

Guest Sir Lunchalot

I'll be there Ozy !! I expect to be on turn one at Gosford with "big" Ron Malm again and I'll look out for you at the fast food shop again :)

Then I'm off to Newcastle on the Thursday with 3 days to fill in ..... wonder what mischief a young bloke on his own can get up to in three days ? ;)

Have fun lads --amazing last year when I was over there was only two meetings I got to at Gosford -the NSW title meeting and the Sidecars Eng v Aus plus support speedway events. This year ---just my luck as i sit here planning Xmas dinner etc.

Oh well !!! :(

G'day fellas.

Just parked the sled back in the garage, phew. Gee my kids must have been good this year, too bloody good I think !$!$$$!$$$.HoHoBloodyHo.Psssst, Aaahhh, just found a slab of VB in the boot of the sled, pissa!!!

Catch you fellas at Gosford, can't wait, should be a ripper, weather permitting.

Howy & Ron, see you boys on turn 1 ay, save a spot for a unit if ya can.

Good luck to you & ya china Ozy.

Cheers Poona...

Guest lucious artorius castas

hi i'll be there as well cya there with Revvin Ronnie and Brynner etc hopefully i will spy you out i will be in the usual place up on the turn 3 , 4 grassy hill area...............cheers dude

hi i'll be there as well cya there with Revvin Ronnie and Brynner etc hopefully i will spy you out i will be in the usual place up on the turn 3 , 4 grassy hill area...............cheers dude

Gosford got a grassy knoll too?

Lots of best wishes to all of you for a very Happy New Year

Oh oh there goes the neighbourhood :P:wink:

nice to see you made it lucious one!

Guest Sir Lunchalot

You will be missing "Revvin Ronnie" on turn 3 & 4 because he stands on turn 1 !!! Not sure where Bryn will be but he usually ends up in the most comfortable place in the house sitting down somewhere.