British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sliderman

NSW Speedway Championship, Gosford 22 Jan

definately the unluckiest rider was chris holder who was leading both heats comfortably before his bike suffered machine problems ,showed his class with excellent gating and control on a grippy track,only led by the 2 internationals,sheilds and watson ,

bad luck for the young fella. :lol::approve:

Good to see Jay Herne going well --started the meeting well by the look of it --nice one mate!! Even beat big bruv in heat 6 !!! Must have made for interesting conversation back at the Herne household afterwards (best wishes to the Herne family whilst I'm at --and Lee is your mobile No. the same ?? Sent you some texts recently but noo replies received!!)

If you think Chris Holder will be over 06 --will James join him and dad Mick ??

How old is Korey Williams --don't think he was riding last year at Gosford when I was there ???

Edited by Main Man

Thanks for that --send my regards to the Holder clan too.

Lewis was going to come over last year but got busy in the family business for FlourTrans (who sponsor a load of riders and Mark's a great fellow and the Myers family are a great lot too) but not sure if we'll see him or Lee H in 2005 ??

Must get back over --only saw two meetings at Gosford but really enjoyed them , seeing old friends and making new ones too.

Guest Lissa
How old is Korey Williams --don't think he was riding last year at Gosford when I was there ???

Yeah Korey is 17.. He might've been there I don't really remember.. when i was first there I was a bit overwhelmed!! :P

Guest Lissa
Hi Lissa, i think from memory Korey was given a spin between heats at Gosford a couple of years on a 350cc a few times and then of course progressed to the senior ranks after that............ :D  P.S. did you manage to take any pixs of Chris and James Holder at all please?.

Umm if you can let me know leather colours or anything else distinctive about how they look, I am almost positive I got some of them.. just wanna make sure that I did before I say yes... :P

Chances are that I did, i mean I have about 200 pics from the night, i should have a couple!! :D

Guest Sir Lunchalot

Anth, hopefully without appearing to sound rude do you get to many meetings ?

It would be nice to meet the self proclaimed "king of dingo lingo" !!

Unlucky Wato, always the bridesmaid....... :(

Edited by YTS

Guest Lissa
Ah 200 pics in a meeting. Ah the advantages of a digi camera,,,bugga here i am still reeling off 36 frames 800 speed roles of Kodak Gold. Nothing like the best race of the meeting and you find your at the end of the film. The best one for me is deciding at the last minute to race upto Gosford for a meeting. Hastely throwing all the cameras and kit into the car without doing the usual check and then start taking photos. Upon arriving back home and opening up the back of the SLR and finding no film in the thing!!!!!........... :blink:  :wink:

Hhehehe.. when I first started photographing I only did that once.. after that i had learnt to check!! LOL :wink:

Good to know that the BSF is alive and working in NSW!! Lee saw my posting and had a txt off him today --now what I want to know is where the hell the txts I've sent him have gone cos he hasn't received them !!!

Any chance of Lee coming over to ride here again Lawrence?? Suppose the high average he got saddled with at Arena may stop this..

I think he'd love to Pinstripe but as you say his av (about 5.35 ??) from Arena put him in the awkward to fit in category.

If you read this Lee --did you get my text I sent as a reply to yours ??