British Speedway Forum
Phil

Prague 2005 Tickets On Sale...

Prague 2005 tickets are on sale on the ticketstream.cz website but there is no link to it on the speedwayworld.tv Gp site yet and the date appears to be 15/5/2005 it should be 9th JULY!

LINK REMOVED...

Message from ticketstream

"you are really good spy - you found Speedway but presale start not yet! We have it on the web site because organizators want to check it - yes, date is wrong!!!!"

Hotels in Prague

Prague 2005 tickets are on sale on the ticketstream.cz website but there is no link to it on the speedwayworld.tv Gp site yet and the date appears to be 15/5/2005  it should be 9th JULY!

LINK REMOVED...

Message from ticketstream

"you are really good spy - you found Speedway but presale start not yet!  We have it on the web site because organizators want to check it - yes, date is wrong!!!!"

Hotels in Prague

Dear Phil

I've just registered for the forum and can pass on some news. Tickets for the GP in Prague are available on the website www.ticketstream.cz. The details do not appear on the home page but if you enter the date of the meeting in the search option and also 'motorsport' in the event drop down it will take you to the SGP ticket site. The tickets can be printed from the site and is pretty easy.

Baz

Dear All

Just to let everyone interested in the Prague SGP know that the tickets are now available online. The website is www.ticketstream.cz. The SGP details do not appear on the home page but if you enter the date (9/7/05) in the search option plus 'motorsport' in event then it will take you to the right place.

I've booked seats in the main stand and printed the tickets directly from the site. I assume the printed tickets are all that is required to get into the Marketa?

Baz

Thanks Stroud Baz. Poor plastic card is still hot from the Wroclaw GP ticket. Still, it's the last one though as Travel Plus and Eurorider will be sorting out the others. Anyone want to sit with me, don't all rush at once :rolleyes::wink:

Dear All

Just to let everyone interested in the Prague SGP know that the tickets are now available online. The website is www.ticketstream.cz. The SGP details do not appear on the home page but if you enter the date (9/7/05) in the search option plus 'motorsport' in event then it will take you to the right place.

I've booked seats in the main stand and printed the tickets directly from the site. I assume the printed tickets are all that is required to get into the Marketa?

Baz

Hi baz

I printed my e-tickets directly from the site last year (2004) for the GP, and I had to go to a tent outside the stadium to exchange the e-tickets (vouchers) for admission tickets for the Stadium, maybe this year they will accept the e-tickets as actual tickets.

Erm yes, I new that last week BUT! they emailed me and said "you are really good spy - you found Speedway but presale start not yet! We have it on the web site because organizators want to check it - yes, date is wrong!!!!"

Hopefully it is open now though.

I've just accessed the site via Phil's link, but although it says there are 4000 odd tickets available, it also says, not for sale and I can't work out how to get any further. Am I going mad?

I've just accessed the site via Phil's link, but although it says there are 4000 odd tickets available, it also says, not for sale and I can't work out how to get any further.  Am I going mad?

Looks like they are not for sale yet as I pointed out at the start of this topic.

Weird, when I looked at it yesterday when Stroud Baz posted and they were on sale then......but showing as not on sale now.

Strange. Looked like some people had already started buying them as well. If you click on the price it says 'Standing not recommended to parents with children!' :unsure:

I ordered tickets on Monday, and have printed them off. At least I hope I have tickets. Since I ordered the site states tickets not for sale yet.

How come the Prague tickets aren't advertised on the SGP site yet. The Czechs aren't keeping all the good tickets to themselves, are they :rolleyes::wink: ?

Don't worry Tigerblade, I'll order our tickets tonight :)

:angry: Annoyed now. Anyone else having trouble ordering tickets? It won't let me put in the number of tickets I want and then it says I need to put in more than zero. I give up :sad: Try again tomorrow.

:angry: Annoyed now. Anyone else having trouble ordering tickets? It won't let me put in the number of tickets I want and then it says I need to put in more than zero. I give up :sad: Try again tomorrow.

Joanne don't know if this will help or not but if you are going for seats you need to tick the seat box rather than enter the number of seats you want.

The SEATS COUNTER just displays the number of box you have ticked.