British Speedway Forum

Got our tickets yesterday but not the ones we asked for. We are not happy with See ticket and find their customer services is crap.

Still haven't got mine :cry:

Crazysue I can't tell you how pleased I am to know that I am not the only one. I really don't want to have to spend a whole day in Cardiff trying to sort out lost tickets like last time. I will hangfire for the time being.

Got ours now too.... yipeeeeeee :D

Bit of a shame, but I have to miss this year's GP because I'll be in Poland on that date. Didn't quite get the timing right, but I wasn't going to miss my mate's stag weekend, and by gum did it take some effort to persuade my missus that I should go!! :P

Got our tickets yesterday but not the ones we asked for. We are not happy with See ticket and find their customer services is crap.

Same happened to us but we booked ours over the phone. We booked the 2nd row on block M28, was really looking forward to it and we've been pushed back to row 6!! We even had to book a second single ticket and confirmed our seats as we was trying to get sum1 close to us and they still messed up!! Hope we can get something sorted

ReadingRacer05 we are in the same block m28 row 6, sorry to hear they have messed you up as well. We sat on row1 last year there was a place for a camera so may be they are telling the truth. I just wish they had told us earlier so we could have had a chance to pick some better places. It seems so stupid that we can book the seats we want abroad and yet with Cardiff the jewel in the crown so to speak lets us down.

After saying all this we have been to all the Cardiff GPs and would not miss it for the world.

We are in seats 10 11 12 please come and say hello if you wish, you will be the first forumite i have met.

sjw, we're in 6,7,8,9!! May be sitting right next to you!! I'll be the crazy cow with the Lee Richardson flag!! Warning you in advance ;)

Edited by ReadingRacer05

The same thing happened to my friend. :rolleyes:

Ah, wrong tickets sent out, tickets not sent out at all. Been there done it, buy our tickets on the day now, much less hastle, cheaper and there's no bad seats so it don't matter where you sit.

Our tickets arrived yesterday BUT - I nearly threw them in the bin as I couldnt see our name and address on the envelope as it was so small and I thought it was junk mail!! :o

Oppss :D

Mummyfairy! Naughty, what block you in? wouldnt mind seeing you and the gang up in cardiff!

Mummyfairy! Naughty, what block you in? wouldnt mind seeing you and the gang up in cardiff!

Pleased someone loves us. The fairies are taking a hell of a beating on the Bees forum - Two new recruits with signatures that slag of the fairies!!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I am now a sad Fairy! :(

Block M11 Row 6 Seats 1, 2 and 3.

NO - I am not that chubby (although some would argue that fact) - I will have Nikkif and FairyLora with me! :D

Edited by fairy4ever