British Speedway Forum

ZKZ Kitten - there's no need to edit it, is there ? Just read the rules and fill it in where you're supposed to. It works, honest  ;)

ahhh, now I know what's the trick... thanks Steve, blonde moment again :D:oops:

Silver Cheetah, if it's wrong I'd be happy for you to point it out.

But having read your e-mail, I see that you've made the mistake not me :P

For anyone concerned with the 'wrong' bit...apparently when you fill-in the rider numbers for the first 4 heats, some of the riders' names transfer to the wrong line in the scorechart.

But that is not the case at all - the riders' names transfer to the correct place, as per the traditional format used for decades.

Trust me Silver C, it's correct.

;)

I'll send it Gazza - but I'll change your addy to aol.com because I don't recognize apl.com

Let me know if you don't get it.

Have e-mailed my Addy,

Many Thanks Steve

Thanks Steve

Edited by Addy

Hi Steve can you send me one please. If you want it uploded to the web for everyone to download let me know, it's no problem.

The sheet is wrong by the way anyone who has it..... :blink:

SC - Do you take pleasure in dis-crediting peoples work or are you just having a bad week. Most of your posts seem negative at the moment. :( If you were female I would have accepted a bad week - or is there something you need to tell us all sunshine :D:wink:

Cheer up matey the Fairies will be in town next Thursday and that is someting to be happy about. :D

Edited by fairy4ever

There is one in the interactive section of the Ipswich Website if anyone is interested.

http://www.witches-speedway.fsnet.co.uk/interactive.htm

Pete

Many thanks for that Pete. :approve: Have downloaded and printed tonight's programme off and it is so much better than trying to mark the one in the Speedway Star. Great stuff! Thanks.

Edit.....I sent you an email via the Ipswich forum but it has bounced back. Could you let me have your current address please as I would like a spreadsheet if possible please?

Edited by Gemini