British Speedway Forum

Hi Gemini

If you go to file and 'save as' you can save it as a spreadsheet anywhere on your PC so yuo can update it for each GP round.

Hope this helps. BTW which e-mail address bounced out of interest?

Pete

As Garf says if you go to file and 'save as' you can save it as a spreadsheet anywhere on your PC so yuo can update it for each GP round.

Thanks. I will do that.

The email address was the one given in your profile on the Ipswich forum - pete_mumford77@btopenworld.com

As Garf says if you go to file and 'save as' you can save it as a spreadsheet anywhere on your PC so yuo can update it for each GP round.

Thanks. I will do that.

The email address was the one given in your profile on the Ipswich forum - pete_mumford77@btopenworld.com

Gem

Replace the _ with a . and it's correct.

Pete. not _ :)

If anybody wants a 2005 GP spreadsheet, to fill in while watching Sky or just for messing about on  ;) , send me an e-mail and I'll forward it, no probs.

It's not so easy this year, what with a wildcard AND track reserves, but it seems to work okay.

Please note:- A reasonable amount of brain cells are required to fill it out successfully, so I won't hold my breath for an e-mail from a Wolves fan.

:D

thats why i demand better quality :rolleyes::)

Hi,

I keep trying to add Wild Card rider Rune Holta, but it doesn't work :(

I put his name in Rider List at No. 16,02 but when I write it in the first heat number section it doesn't work. Why? Or maybe I did something wrong?

Cheers,

krompa

Hi,

I keep trying to add Wild Card rider Rune Holta, but it doesn't work :(

I put his name in Rider List at No. 16,02 but when I write it in the first heat number section it doesn't work. Why? Or maybe I did something wrong?

Cheers,

krompa

it should be 16.02 not 16,02, is that the problem?

I have been unable to put the reserves in the actual grand prix

16.02 doesn't work either. :(

I tried so many combinations and finally gave up, I'll print it and fill blank with Holta. Same problem with track reserves. Unable to add them. :(

Steve,

The problem is that we can't get the wildcards or the reserves into each GP score chart, or I can't anyway.

Also, in the heats, you can't put a reserve in.

Where am I going wrong?

Shawn, I can't find the problem on mine, so I'm not sure what to say other than to replace your existing copy with the one attached above...which I've tried all those things on and they work fine.

As for the reserves (meaning the track reserves), they have to go in on the right hand side of the page only, so that comments can be filled-in next to the riders who are being replaced.

You can only enter 17 or 18.

Does that help ?

Ok, having looked a bit closer, I realised I was trying to put the number in the wrong box (duh!)

BTW, worked out the reserve bit too.

I just didn't read the rules bit properly.

Still can't work out how to get a TR to show in the score chart up the top, do we have to fill it in ourselves?

Edited by SCB

Glad your gettin' the hang of it mate ;)

You do have to fill in the name and nationality for the Track Reserves, on the Rider List AND in the Scorechart. (as it says in the rules!)

B)

Ok, got it working now :D

I can't say I wasn't warned :D

Please note:- A reasonable amount of brain cells are required to fill it out successfully, so I won't hold my breath for an e-mail from a Wolves fan.

Hiya Steve !

If you look at this link, you will see a few differencies between your "Heat-line up" and the officiel "heat line up" for the GP tonight.

GP-Eskilstuna