British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bryn

Euro Champs - Czech Qualifier

Tomas Suchanek won the meeting with a 15 point max, Ales Dryml was second on 14 and Lukas Dryml defeated Lubos Tomicek (who fell) in a run off for third after both finished on 11. A full scorecharchart can be found on Marcin Babnis's excellent international site at: http://world.speedway.org/2005/cz/o/wc.sdf

Congrats to Tomas -- the forgotten half of the two Czech lads Buster and I used at KL in the BL Cup --with Jan Jaros having now made it over in to British Speedway. He had a good meeting for us at Peterborough when we nearly beat the Panthers at Alwaton --must be worth someone giving him a chance especially after this showing.

Glad also top see my old mate Mr Jirout have a good meeting and but for his second race retirement could have made the rostrum. He is getting back to full fitness now but is saddled with a high average but would still do a good job in PL for someone I am sure. Mario is a showman ,some I know do not like him --and he does play up !!, but I never had an ounce of trouble with him at Somerset.

Edited by Main Man

Jirout is an entertainer but after hearing some things about him I dont like the bloke.

He was not fit when he came over with Newcastle. He will still be good for 8.50 in the PL.